The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

adsense revenue

Target advertisers that will pay large amounts of money for advertising. These are industries where a single sale is high value.

Increase the number of visitors to your site, choose ad formats that get the best CTR on your site, place your ads in prime position on your site.

Does anyone have any new ideas to increase adsense revenue?

An increase in CTR can mean a lot to Adsense Revenue. To increase Adsense revenue, either you have to increase traffic or increase CTR.

To increase traffic, of course, you need to provide your site or blog with content that is something useful and interesting to your visitors and continue promoting and link building it.

You also need to consider ads placement and their blending to your site's theme. These are also important factors to be considered to increase your monthly earnings.

Sometimes just changing a colour can make a massive differance to earnings and also the location on the page but i think all forms of revenue earnings are down due to the world financial problems i think when the economy starts turning for the better so will adsense earning.

Hi,
You can generate you AdSense revenue by having more web sites as if you are having revenue generation of $50 of your one site then you can assume how much you can get from five web sites.

Also, try to maximize the traffic on your web site, which results in increase in no. of clicks.

Thanks!!

I'd suggest to post between content, change the colours to those of your site. You need to have good content and make sure it's matched and that people are visiting the site to begin with. Naturally finance etc will be the highest payout.

MI
Back