The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Adsense and Media dot net traffic

Chelvand

affiliate
Hello,

I am looking to start a blog monetized with either Google Adsense or Media dot net.

What are the best paid traffic sources for each?

Please kindly guide and advise.

Thank you

Traffic is abundant from hundreds of sources. You need to test various traffic sources. Much of your traffic source decisions will be based on what your subject matter on the site is.

The top traffic sources are Google and Facebook, but that doesn't mean they will be appropriate for your site.

What is the core subject matter on your site?

Traffic is abundant from hundreds of sources. You need to test various traffic sources. Much of your traffic source decisions will be based on what your subject matter on the site is.

The top traffic sources are Google and Facebook, but that doesn't mean they will be appropriate for your site.

What is the core subject matter on your site?

Thank you for asking.

I was thinking about an auto insurance blog guiding people in finding and choosing the most affordable auto insurance plan for their needs and in accordance with the unique laws of their State and/or City.

I am also looking for traffic sources which are not only quality but also safe for Google Adsense and Media dot net.

Kind regards

I have used facebooks ads with good success in the past. You need to know your target audience and then you can laser focus who sees your ads. This will give you the best chance at converting sales!

not only quality but also safe

So I am largely using Google Ads and FB Ads. However, that may be too expensive for an AdSense site.

Have you completed the site(s) yet so you can test traffic, geos, and demogrphics?

banners
Back