The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

AdSenceMedia Here !

Hello affiliatefix's

Hello @Prince.AdSenceMedia , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

I am glad to be a part of you. This forum looks very active,useful and a lot of good info posted. See ya around.

Thanks.
AdSenceMedia

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

We have several areas of the community where you an pitch your company, products, and services.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

Thanks @tjtutor , hope you all will support AdSenceMedia.com with proper suggestions, guidelines to make it a super successful CPA Affiliate Network in the industry.

thanks.
AdSenceMedia.com

Hello @Prince.AdSenceMedia , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

We have several areas of the community where you an pitch your company, products, and services.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

Hi AdsenceMedia,
welcome to AffiliateFix
I signed on your network , unfortunately, i received a email that
"Regretfully, we have chosen not to accept your application to become an Adscend Media publisher. We typically deny applications when we don't have enough information about you or your marketing methods. Applications are also denied if we have concerns about a publisher's ability to meet our Terms of Service or to uphold the standard of quality we expect from members of our network.

If you can provide us with more information about your planned marketing strategy, please reply to this email, and we will be happy to reconsider our decision. "
I want to talk to Affiliate Manager to talk more detail about my method to promote offers, so i replied your email 2 times, but nobody replied my email. Could you talk to me about the late ? I am a little bit angry about that.

Hi AdsenceMedia,
welcome to AffiliateFix
I signed on your network , unfortunately, i received a email that
"Regretfully, we have chosen not to accept your application to become an Adscend Media publisher. We typically deny applications when we don't have enough information about you or your marketing methods. Applications are also denied if we have concerns about a publisher's ability to meet our Terms of Service or to uphold the standard of quality we expect from members of our network.

If you can provide us with more information about your planned marketing strategy, please reply to this email, and we will be happy to reconsider our decision. "
I want to talk to Affiliate Manager to talk more detail about my method to promote offers, so i replied your email 2 times, but nobody replied my email. Could you talk to me about the late ? I am a little bit angry about that.

Hello @AdamTran , at AdSenceMedia database i wont find any user with yours user name yet. Will you kindly have a try again to register AdSenceMedia.com and let me know.

Thanks
AdSenceMedia.com

payment your network is net30 net15 or net7 Prince
AdSenceMedia.com supports Net-7, Net-15, Net-30, but it depends upon performance. For starting, its Net-30 will be best. Once good relation builds and good performance then it will be exhilarated sooner like other top earners.

We AdSenceMedia.com, have some lucrative policy :

-5% referral commissions for lifetime.
- CASH Bonus & REWARD Bonus for almost all the Publishers.
- High EPC & CR% and much more inside.

So, why delay? You can have a try with us.

Thanks
AdSenceMedia.com

AdSenceMedia.com is very happy & excited to announce that, Year-2015 Closing BONUS to its worlds class Publishers. Its almost two third of December'2015 has gone, around 10 days to go. If you earn Minimum $300 in December-2015 then 10% Year Closing BONUS will be added on yours December'2015 payout.

We AdSenceMedia.com know earning $300 is matter of nothing on a month being even a novice publisher. We want to include every one of our publisher under this 10% year closing BONUS, so we have made it the minimum $300 on December-2015.

This 10% Year Closing BONUS will be applicable for all [Newly Approved+Old existing] publishers.
Even if you get approved on the last day of December'2015 and earn $300, you will go under this 10% BONUS policy too.

Hope all of you will be included under this 10% Year Closing BONUS by earning minimum $300 on December-2015.Please feel free to contact with yours AM, if you have any questions further.

Have a great Day !
AdSenceMedia Team.

AdSenceMedia is very pleased to announce, $50 Valentines Day gift - February'2016 , to all of our beloved world class best Publishers. If you earn at least $500+ in month of February'2016, then $50 will be added up as Valentines day gift in your main balance..... If you have any questions further, please feel free to knock your Affiliate Manager.

Regards,
AdSenceMedia Team.

AdSenceMedia is very pleased to announce, $50 Valentines Day gift - February'2016 , to all of our beloved world class best Publishers. If you earn at least $500+ in month of February'2016, then $50 will be added up as Valentines day gift in your main balance..... If you have any questions further, please feel free to knock your Affiliate Manager.

Regards,
AdSenceMedia Team.

This is your introductions thread, this is not an area for continued promotion. Please post these updates in the three areas I outlined above.

Thanks, T J

MI
Back