Adscend Media August Referral Contest - $1000 Grand Prize Winner

AdscendFehz

affiliate
Adscend Media 2011 Referral Contest - $1200 Grand Prize Winner

The Prizes:
- One Grand Prize Winner: $1,200 payment
- One Second Prize Winner: $550 payment
- One Third Prize Winner: $250 payment

Don't forget that whether you win or not, our usual referral program still applies, and you always receive 3% commission on your referrals' earnings - forever. This is a great way to have monthly residual income.

How to Enter:

To enter you simply need to use your referral link and tell people about Adscend Media. We'll be counting approved signups, and the person with the most referrals will win (as will 2nd and 3rd place).
You can tell your friends, or your Internet acquaintances, or you can post about us on your website or blog. You will find your referral link, list of approved referrals, and some banner ads, at our Referral Program page.

Winner Selection & Rules:
The contest will run from August 1, 2011 to September 30, 2011. Approved referrals that sign up during this period will count towards the contest. To allow time for applications to be reviewed (or re-reviewed), the winner will be selected and announced on (or about) October 10, 2011. If someone signs up during the month of August or September and is approved before October 10, they will be counted in the winner selection process. Winners will be contacted by email.
Only applications that are approved will be counted in the contest. Referrals must be legitimate and you may not pay for signups. You may not complete the signup process for your referrals. You may not guide your referrals through the signup process or tell them what to write on their application. Applications that are approved are subject to final review during the winner selection process, and referrals that do not appear to be genuine, even if they have an approved account, may be thrown out. Accounts that are banned for fraudulent activity will be thrown out.

Good luck to all entrants and let me know if you have any questions! If you don't have an account with Adscend Media yet, you can sign up by clicking here. PM me after and I will get you approved!

MI
Back