The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Adsbrige + Adwords: will my account get banned?

matelo

Hi
I'd like to set up Adsbrige to track my Adwords campaign (I want to track keywords, ads, lading page ..)

Before proceeding I'd like to know whether is it possible to use a tracker like Adsbridge or Voluum with Adwords because I read somewhere that my account risk to be banned if there is a redirect in the ads' url.

thank you in advance.

Matelo

Hey, you can add Google Adwords as a traffic source to AdsBridge. Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Google Chrome 2016-05-11 10.18.16.png”

As far as I know AdWords rules are very changeable, but thwe settings will be: Screenshot “AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! - Mozilla Firefox 2016-05-10 10.51.31.png”
AdWords tokens:
1 {adid} Unique ID of the ad
2 {adposition} Ad position
3 {campid} Campaign ID
4 {creative} Ad creative
5 {device} Device type
6 {devicemodel} Device model (mobile or tablet)
7 {ifcontent:display} Did the click come from display network
8 {ifcontent:mobile} Did the click come from a mobile device
9 {ifsearch:search} Did the click come from search
10 {keyword} Bidded keyword
11 {matchtype} Bidded keyword match type
12 {network} Network type (search or display)
13 {placement} Website placement for display network
14 {target} Category placement for display network

Please note that there are primary and additional tokens in our system.
There can be only 6 primary ones that will be shown in statistics of our tracker.
Additional tokens won’t be stored in our statistics, but they can be passed to your affiliate network, and you will be able to view their values there.

Also, as far as I know, there is no way to fire back information about conversion on AdWords side and it's better to use your own domain for campaign link.

banners
Back