The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
AdsBridge

Official AdsBridge

How does Adbridge compare to Voluum? Whats the differences? Which one is better? Which one would be better for PPV? I hope you guys have a free plan once you officially launch.
Thanks for your feedback, Baron! We're going to be free until the beginning of July as we're in open beta now. Free plan will be definitely included in our pricing model and I can guarantee our pricing plan will be competitive.
What really differentiates AdsBridge from other highly recommended tracking platforms, is that we offer:
- unlimited traffic volume;
- creating landing pages by your special request;
- all features other trackers offer and even more, but for Free.
In addition, we work hard improving AdsBridge and currently release new features every week.
Thanks Baron, really appreciate your comment. Have a great day!

Also find out its detect win 8 (not 8.1) as Safari
Good point! Thanks so much.
We regularly update the database, and we certainly fix that at the next scheduled update.
So you can watch improvements in a few days!
Thanks again for a valuable suggestion!

it's look great. BUT there is a Bug with the supprt tickets. and login to see the tickets you made ... or the don't even save . NO mail sent.
Reset pass also don't work !
And above all, it' cant work with HTML5 deep link. It probably cut the url "tail" so the root page appears every time !!
Maybe if you check it in here you can fix that.
Thx
Hey,hamutal!
We do apologize for any inconvenience. Our support portal is based on different service where you have to be logged in to check all your tickets. But as we always care about interests of each our client, we will think how to improve it to make more convenient for users. I will get back to you with more detailed answer as soon as possible.
Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Dear valued Adsbridge users,

I just wanted to let you know that we upload from 5 to 10 landing page templates every week. Moreover, if you have something particular in mind - you can refer to me and our team of designers will create templates especially for you and we will attach them to your profile.
Have a lovely day and do not hesitate to contact me with all your questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
AdsBridge is pretty awesome. I've been using them the past few days and their customer service is outstanding and they have created a custom template landing page for me and they also have a decent selection of pre-made landing pages that I could make my own, since I know nothing about coding lol. It's still in beta and they seem to be very open to suggestions and stuff.

@Kate and @Alex_O99 It's been almost 2 days since I put in a support ticket with no answer. As stated above by hamutal, you have a bug or something because it is impossible to get to your freshdesk as it only redirects to our normal dashboard. Supposedly my ticket is http://adsbridge.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/557. I'd like to have my campaigns running ASAP so it would be great if you could look into it. Thanks.
Hi @PalmaGhost,
The reason of that issue could be connected with the following: we have changed the online chat application in order to provide you with more conveniences.
As per ticketing system - it has already been fixed. Thank you for your patience.
Have a wondertful day and let me know if you have any questions. :)

Thanks for your feedback, Baron! We're going to be free until the beginning of July as we're in open beta now. Free plan will be definitely included in our pricing model and I can guarantee our pricing plan will be competitive.
What really differentiates AdsBridge from other highly recommended tracking platforms, is that we offer:
- unlimited traffic volume;
- creating landing pages by your special request;
- all features other trackers offer and even more, but for Free.
In addition, we work hard improving AdsBridge and currently release new features every week.
Thanks Baron, really appreciate your comment. Have a great day!
Hi Alex. Is AdsBridge still free? It's almost July that's why I'm interested. I'd like to try it as a free tracking and page building solution. If there's just a free trial, that's ok. Suits me.

Hi Alex. Is AdsBridge still free? It's almost July that's why I'm interested. I'd like to try it as a free tracking and page building solution. If there's just a free trial, that's ok. Suits me.
Hey Sandman!

We have a competitive pricing, just check and make sure: AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder!
You also have an opportunity to test the system for free within 100k visits using Basic subscription.

@michael87
Thanks for your question! Our Support Team is online and ready to answer your questions between 10am-7pm EEST (GMT+3) Mon-Fri.
Thanks for your understanding.

Hey guys, the week comes to the end, and we want to share with you our new video manuals, that will practically show you, how easy can be settings on AdsBridge. Enjoy video testimonials this weekend!

Let's take a look at:

Affiliate Network creation:

And Offer creation on AdsBridge:

Btw, we are currently updating our web-site, adding new features and opportunities for you.

Visit https://www.adsbridge.com/next week and share your first impression of our new look?

Hey guys,

AdsBridge team can help you to move your campaigns from any tracker on our platfrom. We make sure you put minimum efforts while transfering the campaigns from your former tracker, and assist you setting them up on our platfrom.

Services we provide:

1. Comfort campaigns’ switching

2. Premium support

Looking forward to meet you on AdsBridge platform! Please contact us any time at support@adsbridge.com.

Last edited:
Dear users, recently, we received another funding which is invested in service improvement and team. Our tracker has become the #1, and we plan to go even further in our development, providing loyal pricing, clear UI with simple setup and quality support ready to assist you in moving your campaigns. Take advantage of the benefits you get with our tracker!

Btw, next week we are going to present you our new web-site look.

Love you all AM family:)

Monetize your remnant traffic!
AdsBridge is a unique platform for tracking, optimization with a bunch of additional features that make it easy for anyone to start earning money with minimum efforts. You simply set up traffic tracking on our platform and keep making money testing and optimizing your campaigns.

But what do you do with your remnant traffic? AdsBridge is ready to help you monetize it. So, don’t just flush your traffic down the marketing toilet, and start making money. Our team will assist you with settings and make it as easy as ABC.

You simply add a special link to your campaign and forward there a traffic flow.

Contact us for more details, and let’s make sure you don’t lose a penny!

Postbacks' setting couldn't be easier

Hello everyone!

We’d like to remind you that AdsBridge makes it extremely easy to setup tracking.

For those who often has difficulties with setting up traffic sources and affiliate networks, our system has prepared a list of preset templates which affiliates can use to automatically set postbacks, and ensure the correct pass of conversions. You just choose a traffic source and affiliate network from the list, and the system fills out all info for you.

24-e1456490910613.png

There are more affiliate networks that we plan to integrate into AdsBridge system in the nearest future.

13.png

Stay with AdsBridge, and enjoy an easy and quick management that’s done for you!

I wanted to take your help regarding an issue I am facing right now and it's bordering on slight discomfort.

I signed up for adsbridge starter account but my VA used my personal card instead of using the business one. This was done on Sunday (yesterday) on 28th Feb, 2016.

I requested support to cancel the plan, take that card off the system and confirm cancelling the recurring billing on this card. However, I am being asked to use my second card, buy the professional plan, and upgrade. All the while, the old card is still on the system.

I also don't see any option of managing my payment methods or cancelling or deleting cards. Can you please let me know if you can cancel my starter plan, initiate a refund process for the first card, and allow me to use my second card for the professional plan please?

I'd appreciate help.

Ash

I wanted to take your help regarding an issue I am facing right now and it's bordering on slight discomfort.

Ash

Hey @Ashwin Satyanarayana

I understand your situation. According to our Terms and Conditions, when you sign up you are agreed with 3.12 point, that says that we don't provide any refunds. But, we try to serve every client individually, so don't worry we do everything possible to solve this problem.

Our support manager Irina has already contacted you. Please follow the intructions she've sent to you.

Regards,

Elen.

MI
Back