The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

AdsBridge VS Prosper202 Which One Is Better For Free Tracking?

I prefer adsbridge.. The reason being is that, it has more functionalities that affiliates need.
Prosper is good and tested already by time, I used it and been a good tracking tool for me and it is free.
Now, I use adsbridge because we can create lander there and we can be able to see valuable visitor information like OS, browser, carrier, geo, and more which prosper lacks..
Emerging tracking platforms of today are products of catering marketers need that were not present during the best years of prosper202..

I prefer adsbridge.. The reason being is that, it has more functionalities that affiliates need.
Prosper is good and tested already by time, I used it and been a good tracking tool for me and it is free.
Now, I use adsbridge because we can create lander there and we can be able to see valuable visitor information like OS, browser, carrier, geo, and more which prosper lacks..
Emerging tracking platforms of today are products of catering marketers need that were not present during the best years of prosper202..

Thanks mate. I am going for AdsBridge then. If it goes well, I will buy the paid monthly plan too.

Hi Yol,

Thanks a lot for your feedback! I appreciate that!

Best regards,
Alex

Just saw that and wanted to point out that, apart from not being able to create landing pages with Prosper202, everything else you mentioned is not correct. Prosper202 provides all that data you mentioned and more.

Just saw that and wanted to point out that, apart from not being able to create landing pages with Prosper202, everything else you mentioned is not correct. Prosper202 provides all that data you mentioned and more.

right, but prosper is selfhosted and it's real pain to set it up and maintain it especially for newbies and non-tech guys. Got much better things to do than dealing with server stuff and constant updates etc... so cloud based platform such as adsbridge and trackingdesk are the way to go.

actually I have been using trackingdesk lately because they have integrations with thousands of affiliate networks and over 40 ad networks and it makes it extremely easy and fast to setup and run campaigns. This is something that isn't available with any tracking system and it turns this tracking nightmare into a really cool game!

right, but prosper is selfhosted and it's real pain to set it up and maintain it especially for newbies and non-tech guys. Got much better things to do than dealing with server stuff and constant updates etc... so cloud based platform such as adsbridge and trackingdesk are the way to go.

actually I have been using trackingdesk lately because they have integrations with thousands of affiliate networks and over 40 ad networks and it makes it extremely easy and fast to setup and run campaigns. This is something that isn't available with any tracking system and it turns this tracking nightmare into a really cool game!

Thanks @Yol for the good word;)

Hello, what's the price? I can't find it. Is TD still beta now?

Yep, still in beta for a few more weeks.
Depending on your volume of traffic pricing will range between $50 and $500.

If you're into SEO (as your name says), you will like the feature we have developped for SEO affiliates which allows to not only track paid campaigns, but organic traffic too.
Reach out via our skype - trackingdesk - so I can walk you through the feature.

Like I said on the title; which one you guys will recommend me for beginning?

Thanks in advance.
You can definitely will benefit using AdsBridge. Have you tried it?
We are doing Christmas promo now, so you can get new pricing plan with a good discount.

MI
Back