The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review AdPlexity Mobile Review and Walkthrough + Bonus!

Signed up yesterday and alresdy got to grips with it thanks to this video, such an awesome tool and cant wait to launch some mobile camps later tonight

I think I could be the first person to ask for a refund from them, it just wasn't working for me unfortunately.

Support are cool though they did refund no problems at all and wanted to know why I wanted to cancel and how they could improve it.

I think I could be the first person to ask for a refund from them, it just wasn't working for me unfortunately.

Support are cool though they did refund no problems at all and wanted to know why I wanted to cancel and how they could improve it.
It happens, what was the issue you had?

It happens, what was the issue you had?

It wasn't so much a technical issue, it was more that the mobile traffic sources that I currently use were not really covered in AdPlexity, well they were but all the offers were mostly direct advertisers so it was pretty much useless to spy on them since all the campaigns were just direct form the Android store.

So after filtering out the direct advertisers I was left with not much to work with so it just wasn't worth it for me. I generally dont like to ask for refunds but since AdPlexity dont currently offer any trial I did honor the 24hr refund policy in this case.

If I do sign up for adplexity mobile, do I necessarily have to be part of Mobile Immersion? Is it possible to profit off campaigns and figure things out myself by trial and error?

MI
Back