The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review AdPlexity Mobile Review and Walkthrough + Bonus!

For example, when I filter: clickdealer affiliate network, Australia country, and with keyword Antivirus. I got a whole list of Landing pages. If I click into anyone of the landing page, will I able to know which offer in clickdealer that this landing page is running, because inside clickdealer there are many of antivirus offers available for Australia.
Take the landing page and all details, show them to your affiliate manager and they should be able to tell you what the offer is.

Brand new to the site! I just watched the Adplexity Review and Walkthrough on Youtube and was curious about the keywords. I didn't see any keywords in the inner page. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

This sounds exciting! :) Definitely going to sign up in a few weeks and I may sign up for vps hosting as well. I wonder what else do I need for mobile CPA to get ahead very quickly, perhaps mobile immersion too, I dunno.

Can you explain a little clearer please, what are you trying to do exactly?
Yes of course.

I'm trying to identify the camp in the Affiliate Network. In a ticket send to Adplexity they told me that the "c" parameter its the ID campaign.

When i take this ID to search in the Affiliate Network inventory i dont get any result.

Thanks

Hi,

I would also like to know how do we know which offer is the Landing page referring to?

For example, we download a landing page and wish to promote the same offer in the same network...how do we know which code to look at?

Thanks

Hi,

I would also like to know how do we know which offer is the Landing page referring to?

For example, we download a landing page and wish to promote the same offer in the same network...how do we know which code to look at?

Thanks

Look for a tracking or affiliate link then swap it out for your own. You may want to customize the lander a bit, to make yours different.

Look for a tracking or affiliate link then swap it out for your own. You may want to customize the lander a bit, to make yours different.
Ya.. But the problem is some using tracking link and I want to know which exactly offer is promoted..

Maybe at the end of the day, is back to the basic... Testing is the best answer I guess... There is no short cut to success... Hope my mindset is right.. Good day

Ya.. But the problem is some using tracking link and I want to know which exactly offer is promoted..

Maybe at the end of the day, is back to the basic... Testing is the best answer I guess... There is no short cut to success... Hope my mindset is right.. Good day

Yeah. Your tracking link is for your offer, so the offer number will be in there, as well as your affiliate ID number.

And you are right, testing is always good. :)

MI
Back