The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adobe Creative Cloud

Teg

I'm a Boss!
affiliate
Adobe is one of the leading companies in graphic and website design software. Within the last year or so, the have set up the Adobe Creative Cloud. As a member of the creative cloud, you are able to have unlimited access to their design programs and can download them all directly from their site. These programs include but are not limited to the following:

- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Flash Profession
- Adobe Muse
- Much much more.

Of course to become a member of the cloud it does cost money. A regular monthly subscription is $49.99 USD per month. However, if you are a student in college, and you join the cloud with a student e-mail address that adobe recognizes as a college e-mail, you can get the cloud account for $20.00 USD per month. As I am an IT Student in graphic and website design, I opted for the latter because I use adobe products all the time especially photoshop. Just something I think you guys should check out.

If you are a single designer then it doesn't pay to use this but if you have an office of say 5 or more than the cost of this is well worth it.

I like the Adobe Creative Cloud because it allows you to have the latest version of most of their program. The one problem I have with it is that you need internet or wifi. Sometime I want to work on a project while I'm public place but the internet connection is weak. For professional artist, I think having a hard copy is a must so you can work wherever. But the Cloud is an affordable way for people to try it without dropping a couple grand for the whole suite.

banners
Back