The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
AdCombo

Official AdCombo

adcombo_post_call_center_hours_79629_1200х630_en (2).jpg

Important information!

Every year during the holiday season, call centers’ schedules change. We always remind you about it ASAP.

For your convenience, we have a
special widget that will help you find out the altered working hours of the call centers at any time of the day or night.

It’s as easy as counting to 3:

1. Click the link
  2. Enter an offer’s ID or its name
  3. Check out the schedule.
*If the offer is not on the list, there are no schedule changes.

Fabulous Christmas profits to all!

rozdestvo-1200.jpg
AdCombo wishes you a Merry Christmas!

Share this magical time with your closest people! We wish you well-being, success, and fulfillment of your most cherished desires!

And don't worry about money, as together with the AdCombo team you can achieve any financial goals! ;)

an-two-1200.jpg

Hey there!

Are you still a superhero newbie in the AdCombo CPA Universe? Then our next video is for you! We’ve published the second video tutorial in a series of videos guiding new affiliates on how to navigate in AdCombo platform and launch a campaign.

In the previous video, we talked about basic settings, the offer list and overviewed the interface.

Today, you’ll be going through the stages of creating a campaign and setting up a tracking URL.

Enjoy the video and learn to earn!

Dear aff friends!

This year is coming to an end. Every year, we achieve new results and get more advanced together. For nine years of teamwork and various enterprises, we have become one big friendly family! And a family should be together. That's our power!

In the coming year, we wish you success, growth, creativity, and, of course, more advantageous solutions that we'll help you find.

In the video, we're recalling the year spent with you. And we hope that more happy moments are waiting for us in the coming year! :cool:

Happy New Year! ;)

d-1200x630 (3).jpg

Hi there!

Want to get a list of useful content? Skipped some posts by AdCombo, but would like to revise them?

New year - new miracles! Your wish is going to come true right away!

We’ve made a selection of the best useful articles by AdCombo for 2022.

After reading it, you’ll be filled up with:

+ Affiliate Insights

+ Motivation

+ Affiliate knowledge

and something more!

Feel the power of content:

>>> READ<<<

Thanks to artificial intelligence services, automating processes and delegating routine work have become even more accessible. But how to avoid getting lost in the flood of articles about AI tools?

Swipe the pics with a set of powerful AI services. Assign monotonous tasks to artificial intelligence, and optimize your major resource - time!

photo_2023-01-18_17-43-17.jpg

photo_2023-01-18_17-43-17 (2).jpg

photo_2023-01-18_17-43-17 (3).jpg

Help you write text for products

Rytr - Best AI Writer, Content Generator & Writing Assistant
Jasper - AI Copywriter | AI Content Generator for Teams
Gerwin AI - Neural Network Content Generator & Writer Assistant

photo_2023-01-18_17-43-17 (4).jpg

Makes a video from text
Pictory – Home of AI Video Editing Technology

photo_2023-01-18_17-43-17 (5).jpg

Help to create pictures

Midjourney
DALL·E 2

photo_2023-01-18_17-43-17 (6).jpg

Help to enhance pics quality

AI Image Enlarger | Enlarge Image Without Losing Quality!
Gigapixel AI

photo_2023-01-18_17-43-17 (7).jpg

photo_2023-01-18_17-43-17 (8).jpg

Help you write code

Replit: the collaborative browser based IDE

zapusk-viki-1200.jpg

Amazing Friday, guys!

PR-fire Vi is back in the AdCombo digital space.

If you don't know me yet, you can read about me here.

I'm doing fine (as far as a newbie can do) and the affiliate abysses haven't yet dragged me in with my head and laptop, and the bans with loss of ad budget haven't beaten me at the entrance.

Here's my good and exciting news - I had my first campaign launch this week! And already at the start I gave up two beliefs:

1) No, my budget wasn't spent at light speed in the first few days. My creatives weren't ignored. I breathed out a little;

2) I had an idea that I would come to this activity with the cold mind of an investigative journalist trying to set up an experiment. But as soon as I saw the first clicks, leads and holds in the stats, I started getting excited and anxious as if this was my only activity that I now depend on for my income. Then I find myself looking at memes about affiliate marketing with pain or with a sincere smile.

The change has happened as dynamically as affiliate marketing itself is changing. It changes you, and you change it back.

Little reminder: I’m promoting male enhancement pills in Argentina (Sex Up - AR) on push ads by RichAds. In other words, Adult Nutra or just Adult (as I have the same ad strategy with my creatives).

So, what went into my daily routine and experience:

Thumbs Up The belief that the more often you update the stats, the more sales appear there;

Thumbs Up The sad eye expression of Hachiko, if he was looking at the holds, too;

Thumbs Up And the wide smile of Sponge Bob upon seeing the first approved lead;

Thumbs Up Brain twisting Better understanding of the technical side of a campaign setup;

Thumbs Up Matching data in tracker, affiliate network, traffic source and first steps in optimization;

Thumbs Up Starting the morning, wishing a good day to the call center agents and advertiser to process my leads (and thanking the manager, of course);

Thumbs Up Experiencing myself in the role of casting director of an adult film while selecting/evaluating "actors" and camera angles for creatives;

Thumbs Up Using my niche manager's memory as a "spy tool": remembering all the variations of texts, creatives, and approaches I've seen and assembling my "work" from them;

Thumbs Up Thought from the standpoint of a man-lead who sees my creatives :D .

On the list, I honestly talked about my first sale, no tricks. But there are a few little missteps, how could I not take them? I'll share everything with you soon! Now I'm turning my notes, observations, and history into the post(s). And keep pressing F5 :) .

In the meantime, I wish you to see only approved leads in your stats, lots of them!

Hugged you and flew away!

What did you feel when starting affiliate marketing for the first time?

ch-ga-1200new.jpg

The ninth month of The Great AdVenture is over. We're at the finish line!

Is it possible to do a lot in 28 days? Absolutely!

The AdCombo Hall of Fame has a case when a team broke into the Top-50 in just one month! It was the Swipertail team. To get inspired, you can read about their fabulous history of rising to the CPA heights. Guys were able to become a Top-1 in an unbelievably short time.

>>> Get some inspiration via this link.

And now we congratulate those who were persistently following the way to their goal step by step during the whole December!

• ID 8707 + 5 Golden Keys for Europe, Africa, and MENA;
  • ID 89730 +3 Golden Keys for South America and Central America & the Caribbean;
  • ID 1478 + 1 Golden Key for Asia;
  • ID 7486 + 1 Golden Key for North America & Australia.

Congratulations to the best treasure hunters! You are on the right path to valuable treasures!

We wish all participants to keep it up and perform their best to compete for the most precious prize this crucial month!

neironki-1200-new (2).jpg

Artificial intelligence is an incredible breakthrough in the development of technologies. You can come across many reviews and helpful AI tools lists for any need on various forums, blogs, and socials, including ours.

In this article, we want to take a closer look at artificial intelligence. What is AI? How does it learn? How is AI different from a neural network? Where to search for AI services? And finally – how is it useful for affiliate marketing?

Let’s overview it step by step.

Google Trends statistics

Why is it impossible to ignore the topic of artificial intelligence? Since it’s so relevant at present and the statistic speaks for itself:

2023-02-02_13-12-24-1536x782.png

According to Google Trends, the number of “artificial intelligence” queries has increased by a quarter in a year and continues to rise.

Of course, your query also has been counted by the all-seeing Google.

Сan you explain the difference between a neural network and artificial intelligence? And what is AI in general?

– Hmmm… are they programs that generate texts, codes, and pics?

– Well, not really.

How is AI different from neural networks?

Artificial Intelligence (in the broad sense) is a part of computer science that deals with solving intelligent problems. In the narrow sense, it’s a technology that allows a system to perform creative tasks that require thinking. Only a human could do that before.

Neural networks are one of the ways to implement AI. They simulate analytical actions, i.e. work and learn on the principle of the human brain.

It’s also worth mentioning a few other crucial terms.

Machine learning is one of the methods of artificial intelligence. Machine learns certain algorithms for specific tasks. In other words, it processes the input data quickly.

Deep learning is a method of machine learning. It uses neural networks to learn and simulate decision-making, just like humans study! At this level, programming is no longer needed. The system learns itself and gradually improves the results.

Examples:

Machine learning made it possible to create feeds with individual recommendations in social networks based on purchases and searches. Someone is offered weight loss products, and someone is offered rejuvenation products.

And neural networks can define which products collect positive feedback or negative ones. Deep learning with neural networks can extract important characteristics from responses and analyze the emotional depth of answers.

To avoid possible confusion, here is a schema of the relationship between all the terms:

info-ii-960-en-2.jpg

How do neural networks learn?

Let’s talk more about the learning process of neural networks. It’s so fascinating!

The term “neural network” completely resembles its biological counterpart – the human brain’s neural network, as it mimics the brain’s functioning and learning process.

Similarly to humans, a computer neural network consists of neurons – special computing units. All neurons are structured and collected in layers. When data is input into the neural network, it gradually passes through all of them. Each neuron is responsible for its specific parameter. And remarkably these parameters can change, depending on the obtained results, in order to gradually minimize the percentage of errors relative to the reference. The ability to gradually improve outcomes forms the learning process.

The fact that the basis of neural network learning consists of mistakes is incredible! Humans go the same way.

Here is a clear infographic of how a neural network learns:

info-learning-960-eng-2.jpg

But there is a feature. To achieve fine outcomes and reduce errors as much as possible, neural networks require a much larger number of training patterns than other types of machine learning. You may need millions of examples that consider a variety of parameters. Only in this way, a neural network can learn and produce quality results.

Let’s move on from theory to practice.

Where to search AI services for work?

We could make an extensive list of AI services, there are many available options now. Moreover, your tasks can be very different. So, we’ll give you a hint about where to look for AI tools. And then, depending on your needs, preferable ratings, and prices, you decide on what suits you the best.

Here are a few directories for exploring:

If three options aren’t enough for you, try to search for the “ai tools directory” to find more AI tools directories.

And in case you found something very cool – please share the link in the comments!

How are AI services useful for affiliates?

There is no need to explain that time is the most valuable resource. Optimization of all work processes is what both beginners and experienced affiliates strive for.

Services with AI can do a lot!

They can write marketing texts and generate text prompt-based pictures, even if the request is completely unrealistic.

They can even create pics of non-existent (new) faces and people!

AI services will help you write code in any programming language, even if you’ve never learned it.

They’ll enhance a poor-quality photo, generate a video based on text prompt, and enhance the sound of your voice as if it was recorded on a microphone.

There are a countless number of services for all needs. We recommend testing at least one!

Speaking about tests. We are making an article with a practical experiment. It aims at finding out how AI services performed when being used in real ad campaigns.

If you already have such an experience, feel free to tell us about it in the comments!

Сan’t spend your budget on such tests? Stay tuned! We’ll write about the results very soon!

Wish you the wise use of your time and budget!

See you soon ;)

Artificial intelligence is an incredible breakthrough in the development of technologies. You can come across many reviews and helpful AI tools lists for any need on various forums, blogs, and socials, including ours.

Everyone is all buzzing with AI conversations. So glad to bring us their take on it all and sharing awesome tools for us to integrate in our businesses.

Artificial Intelligence GIF by SATURDAYS AI

Everyone is all buzzing with AI conversations. So glad to bring us their take on it all and sharing awesome tools for us to integrate in our businesses.

Artificial Intelligence GIF by SATURDAYS AI

Thanks a lot for the feedback, we really appreciate it! And also we're glad to make a little contribution to the community ;)

New Serum Simpla 360 - Perfect Beauty Offer?
en_1200х630.jpg

The dream of any affiliate is to make a huge sum of money. The dream of any customer is to get a good product at an acceptable price without overspending, but with a benefit.

Meet Simpla 360 - an innovative rejuvenating serum. With this magic wand, wishes are sure to come true!

Why Simpla 360 is a profit magnet in the Beauty vertical?

The product has a convenient application, a specially designed formula that can replace about 80% of care products (and save money), along with unique unispheres within the composition...

17+ GEOs and payouts up to $25!

Why may customers become interested in Simpla 360? Why should you take it for a test? How is the product made?

Find the answers in our brief post and start magnetizing payouts today!

post-valent-1200.jpg

On Valentine's Day, we suggest finding out whether AI can answer the question "Love in affiliate marketing is..."?

And take part in our prize draw: generate a picture with the answer to the question via any convenient Neural Network and share the result in reply to this post (the prize draw is available only if there are min. 3 participants).

On 15/02, we'll choose two winners, and both will get $40 to the AdCombo balance.

Come participate, and get your reward!

Is it possible to run campaigns created by Artificial Intelligence profitably? Affiliate’s Experiment

AI-pract-1200 (2).jpg

Wanted to try AI services, but decided not to risk your budget? We did it for you!

One media buyer agreed to take part in an experiment and launch a real ad campaigns using the pics and texts generated by neural networks.

He shared all the results in detail. In the end, he finally answered the question – is it possible to run profitable ad campaigns using artificial intelligence? (spoiler: the result may seem surprising).

We’re also going to tell you about all the pitfalls and features of AI services in this article.

Well, let’s pass the word to our affiliate!

Campaign’s info:

Period: 1 week

Offer: 34461 Duston Gel – CO

GEO: Colombia

Vertical: Health

Traffic source: push ads.

Let’s briefly overview some fitting neural networks, and then select the best neural network to work with.

Step one: Choosing the neural network. A brief overview with pros and cons

To begin with, I want to note that I’ve picked the services from this post’s list.

Writing AI services

RYTR

Rytr - Best AI Writer, Content Generator & Writing Assistant – Good neural network for text creation. It will help you write text for a specific task. It understands many languages, considers the tone of voice, and uses a large number of templates.

Expectedly, some bugs and repetitions may occur. Thus, you have to manually remove weirdly constructed sentences.

Pros:

• Quick sign-up via Google accounts
  • Simple and clear interface
  • Understands multiple languages
  • Good customization for specific purposes
  • Choice of TOV and level of AI creativity
  • Unlimited characters with a paid subscription
  • Limitations are easily circumvented with creating multiple google accounts.
Cons:

• The free version provides you with 10K characters per month. The paid version costs $290 per year
  • The limit is restored only after one month
  • The same sentences often appear again
  • Text suggestions may be sometimes a bit cliche and straightforward (Especially if you’re limited by a certain number of lines).

Jasper

Jasper - AI Copywriter | AI Content Generator for Teams – Another good neural network for writing texts. Thanks to GPT-3, it generates content in multiple ways and can be used for different purposes and at any scale.

It understands up to 30 languages. There are a large number of templates and a built-in system to detect plagiarism in the text. I found more disadvantages in its trial version, as the creators have eliminated many features.

Pros:

• Up to 30 languages
  • Good customization for specific purposes
  • Flexible-price policy.
Cons:

• You need to add your credit card to get started
  • Free trial for 5 days (instead of previous 7), then $590 per year
  • Disappeared Starter Pack. Now, only Boss Mode is available, which costs $5 9for 50K / month
  • No option for choosing unlimited characters.

ChatGPT

https://chat.openai.com/ is the leader among all neural networks at the moment. It has managed to gain a huge audience in a short period of time. The most curious thing about it is the versatility and flexibility of the system. They allow you to perform a wide range of actions in a few seconds. There is no trivial “request-response” interaction. The neural network can answer questions itself, give a summary of information, and even write code.

Pros:

• Flexibility
  • API
  • Answers to any questions
  • Chatting and answering difficult questions.
Cons:

• The phone number (is required to sign up) has become more difficult to pick, as ChatGPT has created a database of suspicious numbers.
  • Instant access for premium users only, the rest are placed on the waiting list.
Out of all the given neural networks, I deemed RYTR the most convenient and suitable due to the features available. It’s simple, handy, and laconic.

However, there are some disadvantages. You have to work with the limitation of 30-65 characters, which affects the network’s performance. The generated texts for ad campaigns seemed too directly. Especially in Spanish, since most of Spanish words are quite long. So, I had to stay within the limit by reducing the number of words.

The neural network is fine for generation of long texts. Anyway, one still needs to check the text and edit it.

AI services for generating pictures

DALL-E 2

DALL·E is a neural network by the creators of ChatGPT, which create pics in different styles according to requests (prompts).

Dall-E 2 is an “almost free” neural network. You get 50 credits after the sign-up. Then, you’ll be given 15 credits every month. Running out of credits? Buy one for $15 = 115 credits (the minimum plan).

Pros:

• A shared account with ChatGPT.
  • It generates images in a variety of styles.
Cons:

• Generates only 1024×1024 pictures
  • Images of faces and portraits are quite blurry
  • One must be aware of special queries (prompts) for a particular style.

Midjourney

Midjourney can transform the text into incredible images even for ordinary prompts. With this neural network, you can create high-quality and detailed pics!

Nevertheless, difficulties arise at the very beginning. To use this neural network, you need a Discord account. It was quite difficult to understand the interface. Many users just send their pictures to a public chat with the caption “make me cool”. Of course, that doesn’t work this way.

The Midjourney discord server has a set of rules, and there are rooms for newcomers with 25 queries. Each generation is 1 query. There are also forbidden words like “sex,” “blood,” etc. If you want to generate a picture with a “blood pressure” prompt, you will get a warning message.

The neural network can generate images of various styles. The basic plan starts at $8 per month for 200 pictures. Or $24 for 15 hours of generation and $48 for 30 hours.

Pros:

• Lots of styles available
  • 2 work modes: Imagine & Blend.
Cons:

• It’s hard to understand the interface for the first time.
  • You need to know what prompts to enter for a particular style
  • Short-period trial
  • Images are too dark sometimes
  • Typical neural network errors. Extra hand, a face without eyes, etc.
  • Your query will be visible in the main chat. To hide them, you must either make your own discord server or pay for a professional plan.
For images, I chose Midjourney. It has a good number of generations and also has a Blend mode. By the way, follow the rules of the neural network while selecting one of the generated images to avoid a ban.

So, we will work with RYTR (text) + Midjourney (picture).

Step two: Creating text with RYTR

RYTR is pretty good, but it is hard to create a short ad text of up to 65 characters. I had to use all 10K characters for one account (the limit) and then create another one to select more unique (not duplicated) texts.

It’s worth noting that there were some very strange texts, such as:

“¡Consigue el dolor ahora mismo! La pomada ayudará!” (Get the pain right now! The ointment will help)

“¡Las articulaciones no son necesarias!” (Joints are not needed!)

“¡Calma el dolor articular! Pruebe el porro de [Nombre de la empresa]” (Soothes joint pain! Try a “joint” of [Company name])

A funny feature of it: for ad texts, RYTR sometimes adds text with a non-existent discount and a promo code (JOINT20), as well as puts tags into the text, that are actually useful.

RYTR can generate images. They’re plain compared to MidJorney, but unusual. There are no image settings, you get just an output.

Moving to practice.

The text test aimed at running ad campaigns with the same image, but with different generated texts.

I encountered an interesting feature. Words in Spanish are long, consisting of many characters. Hence, the character limit was met by reducing the number of words in the sentence, so the texts were extremely straight.

Yet despite the problem, some headings produced good results, especially this one – “¡Alivia tus dolores articulares!” (Reduce your joint pain!).

Examples of texts:

Top creative’s performance: CR 0.22%.

:cool: Better than the top creative

:) Same or slightly worse than the top creative

:mad:The worst results compared to the top creative

:mad: Usa esto para darle salud a tus articulaciones

(Use this to make your joints healthy)

$3.6, CTR 0.01%, CR 0.00%

:mad: Articulaciones sanas en 7 días

(Healthy joints in 7 days!)

¡Siente la alegría del movimiento!

(Feel the joy of movement!)

$4.1, CTR 0.02%, CR 0.00%

:mad: ¿Dolor articular?

(Pain in the joints?)

NO TIENES QUE SUFRIR POR EL DOLOR ARTICULAR

(STOP ENDURING THE PAIN IN YOUR JOINTS)
$3.9, CTR 0.03%, CR 0.00%

:mad: ¿Padeces de dolor articular?

(Do you suffer from joint pain?)

¡Alivia el dolor articular ahora!

(Take off the pain in your joints now!)
$3.8, CTR 0.02%, CR 0.00%

:mad: El alivio está a un clic de distancia

(Relief is waiting for you in a single click)

Consigue ya nuestra Crema para Articulaciones

(Get our cream for joints right now!)
$3.5, CTR 0.02%, CR 0.06%

:) ¿Molestan las articulaciones?

(Are your joints bothering you?)

¡Cura tus articulaciones correctamente!

(Treat your joints properly!)

$5.2, CTR 0.03%, CR 0.06%

:) Esta crema para eliminar el dolor de cuello en 10 min

(This cream will eliminate neck pain in 10 minutes)

$5.6, CTR 0.02%, CR 0.06%

:cool: ¿Te duelen las articulaciones?

(Do your joints hurt?)

¡Calma tu dolor con ungüento ahora!

(Soothe your pain with ointment now!)

$7.8, CTR 0.05%, CR 0.13%

:cool: ¡Alivia tus dolores articulares!

(Ease the pain in your joints!)

Use nuestra crema para articulaciones hoy

(Use our cream for joints today)

$8.2, CTR 0.05%, CR 0.18%

photo_2023-02-22_10-58-23.jpg
photo_2023-02-22_10-58-23 (2).jpg

Step three: Creating pictures with Midjourney

Midjourney is very colorful. When visit the server, every time you can be inspired by the images it generates!

However, 1 click costs 1 credit, so you can’t experiment for long.

After comparing it to our top creative, we create a query for the neural network. I suggest you peek at other people’s queries to see what prompts they used.

The picture is generated quite quickly. However, you should pay special attention to forming the query. Otherwise, the AI will just combine the words and produce an unwanted result.

For example, the query: “Man’s joint x-ray next to a spoon with ointment” caused the following unexpected results:

The generated pictures also have problems with eyes, fingers, joints, and limbs. The “Uncanny valley” effect of these pics is frightening.

The problem was that I requested a picture “in the daytime”, but the neural network ignored that, as you will see later. The images are a little dark.

Here are the pictures used in ad campaigns:

photo_2023-02-16_11-18-08 (2).jpg

photo_2023-02-16_11-18-08.jpg

photo_2023-02-16_11-18-09 (2).jpg

photo_2023-02-16_11-18-09.jpg

Summing up: Unfortunately, this test proved that the neural network was unable to surpass the performance of our top creative. The conversion price of all the generated images is much higher. Most likely, the reason is the cartoonishness and unrealistic nature of the generated images, as well as the lack of clear focus on the problem of would-be customers.

photo_2023-02-22_10-57-46.jpg
photo_2023-02-22_10-57-47.jpg

Final Stage: Results of tests

Ad campaigns with the texts generated by AI were almost profitable! Bad traffic sources spoiled the campaign’s performance. Source with quality traffic for the campaign could bring me money!

Ad campaigns with the pics generated by AI wasted my ad budget.

photo_2023-02-22_13-05-31.jpg

Conclusion

In my opinion, neural networks aren’t a ready-made solution for various tasks.

It’s better to use them more wisely, for example as a tool for discovering new approaches and ideas. Neural networks are still imperfect and require time for the selection and manual editing of created content.

By working with neural networks, you can break the vicious cycle of repeating template ideas and provide a creative twist to mundane creative selection!

Artificial intelligence is still far from fully taking over the creative tasks of affiliates. But we are closer to it than ever!

We thank our affiliate who agreed to take part in the experiment!

We wish you all profit!

Last edited:
Vika-part4-1200 (2).jpg

We continue to explore the CPA galaxy with the fearless PR-fire Vi!

This time we're completing the setup stage and getting ready for the launch

How to choose a tracker? Which one is better for a newbie: server-based or cloud-based? How to set up a postback? How to choose a server and connect it with a domain name? How much may all services cost?

They are essential questions to get ready for the first CPA journey! PR-fire Vi has the answers to all of them to make your affiliate trip to aff heights as comfortable as possible (she has tested it all!)

>>> Follow the link and read the PR-fire Vi's observation diary!

It took us a long time to reach that point. 10 months of incredible journey, 10 months of explorations, and new CPA discoveries!

It was hard, but you did it! Despite the difficulties, you made it through.

Congratulations!

Now, the challenging days are left behind, here comes the most exciting part - awarding ceremony and a prize draw.

• ASTON MARTIN V8 VANTAGE IV is already waiting for its owner among the Top-5!

• And $70,000 will go to the luckiest treasure hunters from the Top-50!

Soon, we'll know the names of The Great Adventure treasure trove winners at the great party.

In a short time, we'll also reveal the secret place where the unforgettable party will be held.

Follow our updates!

Treasure trove of The Great AdVenture is unlocked!
prize-ga-main-pic-1200.jpg

After a long journey and many trials, brave adventurers and treasure hunters have finally reached a secret trove of untold riches!

What did they see?

Look at the pics, and feel the emotions of The Great AdVenture explorer!

prize-ga-en-1200-major01.jpg

prize-ga-en-1200-major02 (2).jpg

prize-ga-en-1200-07.jpg

prize-ga-en-1200-01.png

prize-ga-en-1200-02.jpg

prize-ga-en-1200-03.jpg

prize-ga-en-1200-04.jpg

prize-ga-en-1200-05.jpg

prize-ga-en-1200-06.jpg

If you haven't made (got into) the Top-50 or accessed the treasure trove, the long way wasn’t made in vain!

Your Golden Keys can be exchanged for money

Learn more in the challenge tab in your AdCombo account, or ask your manager for more info.

banners
Back