The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Adcash Mobile

Asare

affiliate
Hi Guys,

I had a question concerning Adcash and mobile targeting. Which categories is best suited for their traffic? It seems that I have a hard time converting on their traffic source for mobile.

Thanks for your feedback

Hey! I think it's also depended on the performance of the offers you are testing with. What kind of offers and sources did you test? Or do you see a general trend?

Hi Guys,

I had a question concerning Adcash and mobile targeting. Which categories is best suited for their traffic? It seems that I have a hard time converting on their traffic source for mobile.

Thanks for your feedback
Hey dude, you definitely need to test as much offers as you can, to be able to decide which one you will like to work with. Test also some differents traffic sources, to get a better view, you can also get back to your affiliate manager and ask him what is hot. One other suggestion will be to afford a spy-tool to help you out with the testings, and searching the traffic sources where it will be suitable for you to run your offer, and provide you some analytic tools to make it easier! As you are working with mobile offers, i will suggest you to try the services of Admobispy, and try to make it with it. They do have a really cheap package, and great support team so good luck for the next step dude!

MI
Back