The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Ad accounts banned

Nothing.

Based on your previous posts you were running Adworkmedia offers, most likely sweepstakes (?). These simply don't comply with Facebook ad rules.

Making a new FB Ads account can be pretty hard, since they don't actually allow it.

Next time you'll need to carefully check if everything that you're promoting, and the landing pages that you're using are FB compliant..

Nothing.

Based on your previous posts you were running Adworkmedia offers, most likely sweepstakes (?). These simply don't comply with Facebook ad rules.

Making a new FB Ads account can be pretty hard, since they don't actually allow it.

Next time you'll need to carefully check if everything that you're promoting, and the landing pages that you're using are FB compliant..
No it was a ClickBank offer and the guy insisted no landing page was necessary, I requested he cancel the order but of course he refused and went ahead and direct linked to the offer

So I hired this guy on Fiverr to set up Facebook ads and manage for 7 days. This idiot charged me $50 and got my account disabled. What do I do now?

I think I recommended a reliable dev guy to build a relationship with for cleaning and developing landers, but never suggested you let anyone ever manage your campaigns That is just never a good idea.

You are new, you need to learn to build and deploy campaigns.

the guy insisted no landing page was necessary

Almost all of us have told you at least twice in other threads that you must use landers and with FB it is best to have the creative go to an FB page you create and from there send them to your lander.

Try to get your account back. Then learn the FB policies front to back. Do not be lazy when using any form of traffic source. Know their policies, always! Implement them, and do so by following the best advice. Do not try shortcuts.

We live in a white hat controlled environment now. You must run your business as a business and this means being very attentive to your learning curve, your business implementations, and your building of relationships with your traffic providers, your affiliate managers, your team as you build it, your banker(s), and networking with like minded people in this industry.

Get your account back and try again! We'll help get on track!

Last edited:
Typical self-proclaimed internet "guru"
dog-work.jpg

All you have to do it to try to get your FB account back, that's all.

also try to do the sensitive tasks by yourself, especially if you just started, because delegation is an art.

Regards,
-Tyoussef

I think I recommended a reliable dev guy to build a relationship with for cleaning and developing landers, but never suggested you let anyone ever manage your campaigns That is just never a good idea.

You are new, you need to learn to build and deploy campaigns.
So I've been approved by adworks on the offers I wanted to try, I don't think Facebook is even the right place to run email submit campaigns is it? Does anybody know the best platform for those kind of campaigns?

So I've been approved by adworks on the offers I wanted to try, I don't think Facebook is even the right place to run email submit campaigns is it? Does anybody know the best platform for those kind of campaigns?

There are so many traffic sources where you can run an email submit campaign. Lots. Tons. Check the Resources section to find them. ;)
upload_2020-7-27_21-46-31.png

I have a 3-4 business account banned. Each business account has 5 ad accounts. So roughly, more than 15 ad accounts of mine are already deactivated by Facebook. Most of them were activated by appealing but I wasn't able to keep them active for a long time.

What I learned from my journey is, Don't run black or gray hat offers (Dating, Adult, Sweepstakes) on Facebook platform. You must have to focus on a white hat or Facebook compliance offers to achieve success through Facebook Ads.

Important Points,
1) Read Facebook Ad polices before running the campaign on Facebook.
2) Follow Facebook Ad policies strictly and run only Facebook compliant offers otherwise, you will be banned.
3) You can appeal in case of the Ad account ban. Facebook will reactivate your account if you provide enough explanation and make them understand that campaign running is not misleading users and doesn't contain false information which will give bad experience to Facebook users.
4) Never ever try to cheat. Facebook algorithms are very powerful.
5) Facebook ad approval is multi-level approval. Even if Facebook has approved your Ad in the first place if there are multiple negative comments or SCAM words in a comment from users. The account will be deactivated.

All the best.

Don't run black or gray hat offers (Dating, Adult, Sweepstakes) on Facebook platform. You must have to focus on a white hat or Facebook compliance offers to achieve success through Facebook Ads.

Well said, and a point we have been making for years. There are plenty of ways to earn, and earn big, on FB using only WH.

Well I must thank you guys for you replies you all are very helpful to new people such as myself. I'm just going to hang in there and have patience and not expect to actually make any money on it for a while. I'll Just hang in there and try to learn and find the right offers.

Be persistent! It really isn't rocket science. It's a matter of refining your skills in one planned marketing behavior and mastering it before adding another marketing skill set to your business.

Things will begin to click, sudden connections to a method, or refinement, or setting up a funnel, etc., etc. It just begins to click along the way and you begin to move on things quicker and with more deliberate intent because you are learning through sustained repetition.

MI
Back