The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Absolutely innocent :-)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
if you feel the need to get up to speed this is a good outline

Cheers from snowy Switzerland !

Hello and welcome from snowy Canada! :)

I am an empty page, starting at square one.

Absolutely no problem, we are very newbie friendly. Start with the link @Graybeard posted for you then ask as many questions as you need/want to. This is a good forum to read, as well: Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Welcome @Affiliate583 !
If you miss last train ..
You can still get there... Find another means of transport, even if it means walking. And who needs a train anyway, it will just bring you where everybody else ends up. You need good gear to climb mountains (and being Swiss I guess you already knew this)
Best of luck.
This is a business, some luck might be welcome but don't count on it... Follow the numbers...
I am also a starter, it is amazing what I have learnt here in a short period.
I am not yet where I want to be, it takes dedication. This place is a great guide, but if you don't do the work, you will not get where you want to be...
So grab some gear and start climbing, you will find experienced mountaneers to guide you...

This is a business, some luck might be welcome but don't count on it... Follow the numbers...
I always start any serious affiliate product research with search volume
The master keyword phrase should have 1,000+/monthly link visits from Google
That's my minimum threshold, four digits

I am also a starter, it is amazing what I have learnt here in a short period.

Focus on what the information that you need
Then you won't get overwhelmed
I subscribe to the You Tube channels and e-mail newsletters of software creators (Adobe, Yoast, Shopify, Google) and I set aside 1 hour at breakfast to catch-up on all their latest news
1 hours a day of targeted learning keeps me updated most important updates

I am not yet where I want to be, it takes dedication. This place is a great guide, but if you don't do the work, you will not get where you want to be...

Where do you want to be?
This were my most important 3 questions to answer
  1. What do I want?
  2. How much will it cost?
  3. How do I get there?
These goals I now have in a list, quantified and time-bounded

So grab some gear and start climbing, you will find experienced mountaneers to guide you...

.. beer is better than gear imo

You can still get there... Find another means of transport, even if it means walking.

You're right, where you have the will you will find the way

And who needs a train anyway, it will just bring you where everybody else ends up.

Well 95% quit, and I don't plan to end up there !!

You need good gear to climb mountains (and being Swiss I guess you already knew this)

.. and good beer !! :cool::D;)

banners
Back