The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

About to launch! But do I have all I need...?

thehuffman

affiliate
Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well. I'm getting ready to put together everything I need to launch my first campaign soon, but I wanted to check if I've got everything I need before I launch. So, I'm just going to list things out real quick, hopefully in order, but I'm essentially looking to see if having things 'flow' this way is correct

Find offer to promote
research offer
choose traffic source
create LP (if needed), I'll need a domain name, hosting, and make sure my Voluum is set and ready to go
create ads
link ads to LP, LP to offer page
split test ads and find winning creative
scale

**so of course this is overly simplistic, but am I at least in the ballpark? Thanks all, Mike

Yes that sounds about right! Also, manually make sure everything works yourself by pretending you are a visitor and using your own funnel.

I like to do this before I launch:
Right click the campaign in Voluum, click "preview" and then go through it like you're a visitor till the end.
As long as you reach the offer, or a redirect if it's a different geo then it's good to go.
Also check all spelling too! :)

Pagespeed is very important too (you may already know), use this: PageSpeed Insights

You can test more than a creative - different offers, different placements, ad formats, bids. This part is more broad and quite time demanding :D

Repeat it 25x what Mobidea said above, "You can test more than a creative - different offers, different placements, ad formats, bids. This part is more broad and quite time demanding" :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well. I'm getting ready to put together everything I need to launch my first campaign soon, but I wanted to check if I've got everything I need before I launch. So, I'm just going to list things out real quick, hopefully in order, but I'm essentially looking to see if having things 'flow' this way is correct

Find offer to promote
research offer
choose traffic source
create LP (if needed), I'll need a domain name, hosting, and make sure my Voluum is set and ready to go
create ads
scale

**so of course this is overly simplistic, but am I at least in the ballpark? Thanks all, Mike
Hello dude, first of all congratulations for taking act on this, but i don't know, but i could suggest you to learn on some tools that can help you out on handling the campaign better, i'm talking about Trackers, spy-tools too, they could be very interesting tools for you to avoid mistakes. Good luck for this.

Yes, that's the correct way. I saw someone recommending you to use a VPN to test your offers your self. Don't! A lot of networks have anti-fraud detections which means that most of the time the offer does not even load through a VPN connection. However, if it's completed through a VPN it can lead to your affiliate account being terminated. Since you are 'cheating' the system.

Find offer to promote
research offer
choose traffic source
create ads
scale

Hi buddy, you know you have spy-tools that can help you out with all this points you mentioned up here right? I'll suggest you to go for a spy-tool like Admobispy, and try to merge it to your campaign, and they are really helpful to for testing, etc... You can directly reach their service through this link, and good luck for what is about to come, i hope this could help.

MI
Back