The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything About Promoting Binary Options

Martini thanks, can you share with us what brokers are good to work with.
That depends on your angle, some brokers have VERY strict rules. With IQ for instance you can't use these:

Prohibited words
  • safe
  • profit
  • beginner
  • strategy
  • easy
  • FCA, Consob and any regulators
  • gambling terms (bet, stake, win, loss)
Prohibited expressions

We are NOT allowed to use phrases which state that trading is easy and/or suitable for everyone. These include but are not limited to the phrases below:
  • as simple as up or down
  • everyone/anyone can be a trader
  • easy money
  • 1 click 60 seconds 85% profit
  • Deal 60 Seconds 90% Profitability
  • Trading has never been so easy
  • Gain up to 85% return every 60 seconds
  • Start your career as a trader right now
  • Trading has never been so exciting
  • Just 1 click to start your investment
  • FREE $1000 for training!
  • Binary Options Trading is Simple
  • Learn how simple Binary Options are
  • Try for free!
  • Start for free
  • No Credit Card or Phone Required
  • and any similar phrases.
So depending on what kind of angle you want to use on your landers/funnels, you should pick a broker that accepts your approach.

If you check this thread, you'll see that I'm moving away from binary options, because of regulations getting crazy strict. The brokers can't help this, if they want to stay regulated they need to comply. So You either promote regulated brokers and deal with all kinds of bullshit limitations OR promote unregulated brokers (mostly offshore scammers) and do whatever the fuck you want! :) (These unregulated brokers are usually the ones you find connected to the backend of all those auto trading offers.)

So if you tell me you angle, I can probably give you some broker names.

Last edited:
That depends on your angle, some brokers have VERY strict rules. With IQ for instance you can't use these:

Prohibited words
  • safe
  • profit
  • beginner
  • strategy
  • easy
  • FCA, Consob and any regulators
  • gambling terms (bet, stake, win, loss)
Prohibited expressions

We are NOT allowed to use phrases which state that trading is easy and/or suitable for everyone. These include but are not limited to the phrases below:
  • as simple as up or down
  • everyone/anyone can be a trader
  • easy money
  • 1 click 60 seconds 85% profit
  • Deal 60 Seconds 90% Profitability
  • Trading has never been so easy
  • Gain up to 85% return every 60 seconds
  • Start your career as a trader right now
  • Trading has never been so exciting
  • Just 1 click to start your investment
  • FREE $1000 for training!
  • Binary Options Trading is Simple
  • Learn how simple Binary Options are
  • Try for free!
  • Start for free
  • No Credit Card or Phone Required
  • and any similar phrases.
So depending on what kind of angle you want to use on your landers/funnels, you should pick a broker that accepts your approach.

If you check this thread, you'll see that I'm moving away from binary options, because of regulations getting crazy strict. The brokers can't help this, if they want to stay regulated they need to comply. So You either promote regulated brokers and deal with all kinds of bullshit limitations OR promote unregulated brokers (mostly offshore scammers) and do whatever the fuck you want! :) (These unregulated brokers are usually the ones you find connected to the backend of all those auto trading offers.)

So if you tell me you angle, I can probably give you some broker names.

Thanks Martini. Did you check my question? I am hungry for your reply. :p

Martini did you try CS auto trader offers? If so what was your overall conversion rate? And for broker that you are promoting what is the average conversion rate you are getting (overall) apart calculating from the signups? Thank you.
Yes I run CS offers. Conversions vary hugely per campaign and traffic source.

Yes I run CS offers. Conversions vary hugely per campaign and traffic source.
What are the average conversion rate? will you please mention that if you don't mind? It will help me a lot to have an idea about the niche and how long it may take to have a conversion. Thank you martini. you are awesome. no one shares that much information as you do without paying a penny. :)

What are the average conversion rate? will you please mention that if you don't mind? It will help me a lot to have an idea about the niche and how long it may take to have a conversion. Thank you martini. you are awesome. no one shares that much information as you do without paying a penny. :)
There are 3 conversion points in campaigns like this: optin, signup and ftd. In the end I only really look at epc.

I could calculate my average cr for all binary campaigns, traffic sources, ads, offers, conversion points, etc. But that wouldn't help you in any way.

Last edited:
There are 3 conversion points in campaigns like this: optin, signup and ftd. In the end I only really look at epc.

I could calculate my average cr for all binary campaigns, traffic sources, ads, offers, conversion points, etc. But that wouldn't help you in any way.

Can you tell then, what is your epc?

:) Martini, Does Clicksure Top Offers convert well?
The guys that have the top offers also have top dollar for optimizing their funnel, so yeah it's safe to assume that. But the top offers are also the most promoted, so more competition. FInd out for yourself, go through the funnel and get a feel for the offer. Always test.

game333 said:
Hey @Martini Glad you're still working on this thread, it seems IQOption and some binary option company are getting strict with their words says, no expression of.... Like what you mention earlier.

Ask Me Anything - About Promoting Binary Options

You think that raise the difficulties of conversion?
Damn right it's bad for conversion! :) Also depends on the angle. The SEO guys with the review sites should be fine. Just some tweaks in the wording and good to go. The guys who run educational/strategy angle campaigns have a bigger problem. Basically what they're doing isn't allowed anymore if you're targeting Europe. So they will either:

A: Pick unregulated brokers
B: Stop promoting in Europe and target Asia, etc.

Martini I am in a little problem. I need your help right now. I have selected an offer from clicksure (Binary auto signals), done with my Landing page, deposited test budget in Native ad network, done with my creatives and when i decided to start my campaign i saw in my ad network there is an option called category (definitely you know that) and i found a lots of category there like automotive, Business, health, Finance, financial loan, financial help, personal loan, personal debt, bonds and stocks, beauty and personal care etc. No gambling category :-( however i want to know which kind of category should i target for or which kind of category worked for you? well this one may be an insider information for you but still i will be happy if you assist me for this time.
Another thing, from native ad network what should be the bidding price of cpc to advertise in LATAM countries?
Thank you in advance Martini.

Last edited:
Martini I am in a little problem. I need your help right now. I have selected an offer from clicksure (Binary auto signals), done with my Landing page, deposited test budget in Native ad network, done with my creatives and when i decided to start my campaign i saw in my ad network there is an option called category (definitely you know that) and i found a lots of category there like automotive, Business, health, Finance, financial loan, financial help, personal loan, personal debt, bonds and stocks, beauty and personal care etc. No gambling category :-( however i want to know which kind of category should i target for or which kind of category worked for you? well this one may be an insider information for you but still i will be happy if you assist me for this time.
Another thing, from native ad network what should be the bidding price of cpc to advertise in LATAM countries?
Thank you in advance Martini.
Just ask the ad network, they'll set you up.

Here's some interesting reading material for all you binary affiliates:

CySEC to publish list of outlawed Binary Options and FX affiliates

Also one of the biggest names in the industry informed all their affiliates this morning that they will seize all their activity to acquire new binary clients as of TOMORROW.

Unfortunately this broker has been one of the biggest earners for me since I started promoting BO. Those of you who have been following this thread know that I've been moving away from binary, because the rumors that something like this was about to happen have been circulating for a while now.

Nevertheless binary is still responsible for a LARGE part of my earnings and to see one of the biggest brands terminating their affiliate program on a 1 day notice says a lot about what's going on in the business.

My advice to you guys is to move into FX and CFD if you still want to be in the financial trading vertical. The future for binary looks pretty dark.

Also I suggest you contact your AM's about these developments and what their plans are going forward before you start any new promotions.

It's been a hell of a ride, made a shit load of money, but it looks like I'm going to really have to move on now...

giphy.gif

Hi Martini, I've gone through the whole thread and I would say you are really awesome and good guy like you is really rare to see!

Firstly, thank you so much for all the useful information that you have shared here, truly appreciate that!

Since you advised us to move into FX and CFD, I think I would start testing it without considering BO offers.

I'd like to know if the promotion methods, angles and other tips that you shared here could be used in FX and CFD niche? Could you please share your insight about it?

Thank you.

Hi Martini, I've gone through the whole thread and I would say you are really awesome and good guy like you is really rare to see!

Firstly, thank you so much for all the useful information that you have shared here, truly appreciate that!

Since you advised us to move into FX and CFD, I think I would start testing it without considering BO offers.

I'd like to know if the promotion methods, angles and other tips that you shared here could be used in FX and CFD niche? Could you please share your insight about it?

Thank you.

Wow thanks for the nice words dude! :)

Currently I'm not actively promoting Forex using paid traffic, but I'm working on a blog style concept, with an advanced training that can be accessed for free by signing up with one of my brokers.

This is how I started with Binary as well. But you have to keep in mind that Forex is much more complicated. So the audience is also different. Do some research and you'll see what I mean.

In the meantime let's keep this thread about Binary. Maybe I'll open up an AMA about Forex when I hit the jackpot again. ;)

MI
Back