The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything About Promoting Binary Options

I'm not going to tell you how much money I make. But in 2014/2015 nearly all my income was from promoting Binary.
That sounds Great. Dear Martini, did you check my issue that i personally messaged you about promoting binary? please help me if you can. Thank you.

Hi Martini.

In your opinion, what do you think of purchased email lists to promote binary options? Have you had any experience with it?
Do you use facebook to promote it too?

Hi Martini.

In your opinion, what do you think of purchased email lists to promote binary options? Have you had any experience with it?
Do you use facebook to promote it too?

I've never purchased a list, but I have built my own. I know some big emailers (spammers :)) and i can tell you it's a whole different ball game.

First you have to figure out if you're buying a solid list. Lot's of scammers out there. Then you have to rent a server (usually located in India or Russia). Then you mail the list until you burn the server. Ips will get blacklisted, so when that happens you buy a new server and start again. Be careful what offers you use, because the urls to the offer will get blacklisted too :ninja:. Talk to your AM before you start spamming.

Couple of years ago you could get a server for $100 to mail 100k daily. It costs more when you want to rotate IPs and domains. I don't know what the prices are right now. If you like to know more about mailing check: MailerForum - Email Marketing Forum but beware... mailers are different from regular performance marketeers, don't get scammed.

If you're a noob I think you'd be better off trying to understand media buying, building solid campaigns and scaling them. Better long term outlook and more fun! ;)

Facebook? Fuck yeah, I used to kill it with binary offers on FB! They had absolutely no clue what was going on. But those golden days are over. FB doesn't allow binary anymore, so you have 2 options:

1. Go underground. Buy and burn FB accounts and or cloaking.
2. Create a sneaky pre-funnel that FB allows, build up a list and push your offers on the backend.

Disclaimer: If you also do white hat FB NEVER use your good account for this. You WILL lose it.

If you figure out how to successfully do #2, hit me up and we can talk. I've tried and never made it work.

Pro tip: Try to focus on Asia and LATAM for binary offers. Europe and US governments are banning binary.

I've never purchased a list, but I have built my own. I know some big emailers (spammers :)) and i can tell you it's a whole different ball game.

First you have to figure out if you're buying a solid list. Lot's of scammers out there. Then you have to rent a server (usually located in India or Russia). Then you mail the list until you burn the server. Ips will get blacklisted, so when that happens you buy a new server and start again. Be careful what offers you use, because the urls to the offer will get blacklisted too :ninja:. Talk to your AM before you start spamming.

Couple of years ago you could get a server for $100 to mail 100k daily. It costs more when you want to rotate IPs and domains. I don't know what the prices are right now. If you like to know more about mailing check: MailerForum - Email Marketing Forum but beware... mailers are different from regular performance marketeers, don't get scammed.

If you're a noob I think you'd be better off trying to understand media buying, building solid campaigns and scaling them. Better long term outlook and more fun! ;)

Facebook? Fuck yeah, I used to kill it with binary offers on FB! They had absolutely no clue what was going on. But those golden days are over. FB doesn't allow binary anymore, so you have 2 options:

1. Go underground. Buy and burn FB accounts and or cloaking.
2. Create a sneaky pre-funnel that FB allows, build up a list and push your offers on the backend.

Disclaimer: If you also do white hat FB NEVER use your good account for this. You WILL lose it.

If you figure out how to successfully do #2, hit me up and we can talk. I've tried and never made it work.

Pro tip: Try to focus on Asia and LATAM for binary offers. Europe and US governments are banning binary.

Gotcha! Wow thanks for the info!

I used to be an AM for one of the sending services that spammers used. Had absolutely no idea about Affiliate marketing back then. Now that I think back how could I have been that blind ;)

Also ROI on a mailing list would be quite high in theory (if you buy the right list), since its all targeted accounts?

Could you link me through to any article on media buying if you know of any? That would be great.
When you say media buying... what kind of media are you talking about?

I suppose its a very cheeky question, but care to share which channels you are using?
Were signed up with clicks(.)money and looking at promoting binary options

Gotcha! Wow thanks for the info!

I used to be an AM for one of the sending services that spammers used. Had absolutely no idea about Affiliate marketing back then. Now that I think back how could I have been that blind ;)

Also ROI on a spamming would be quite high in theory (if you buy the right list), since its all targeted accounts?

Could you link me through to any article on media buying if you know of any? That would be great.
When you say media buying... what kind of media are you talking about?

I suppose its a very cheeky question, but care to share which channels you are using?
Were signed up with clicks(.)money and looking at promoting binary options

Roi on spamming depends on the price of the list, your costs and how many people complete the offer (quality of the list). Since I've never done this I can't comment on roi. But I imagine the cr would be shitty, since the didn't optin to your offer.

No specific article but dude this entire forum is about Media buying! :). Also check out the super affiliate blogs like Charles Ngo or Malan Darras.

By channels I suppose you mean traffic sources? I've mentioned this multiple times. I suggest you read the thread again. Lately I've been doing a lot of direct buys, so buying from publishers direct.

Last edited:
Hey dudes and dudettes, just a quick update on my binary hustle.

I've been getting a lot of pm's about promoting binary offers. Not just from regular members but also AM's trying to pull me back into the game ;).

As you know I'm shifting my focus to nutra and fx, but there's stil money to be made in binary if you know where to look (hint: which geo to target!)

So I fired up my spy tool to see what's working now and found out that there a a couple of guys KILLING it in some obscure geo's. I'm not going to mention exactly which, but do your research.

And the cool thing is that the landers/funnels are totally optimized for these geo's. With native speakers in the vsl but also on the backend callcenter that calls the leads to convert them.

My tips:
  • Sign up with some good networks that offer multiple geo quality funnels. Like AdCombo or BizProfits
  • Ask your AM what's hot
  • Go through the funnel yourself to check quality (use disposable phone # if possible, otherwise you'll get phone spammed until you die)
  • Crypto is hot right now, some binary funnels are focused on this hype. Nice angle to test!
  • Spy, Spy, Spy!!! Easier and cheaper to copy and improve on what's already working
  • Native ads are where it's at for these offers right now
Does this mean I'm going back to binary fulltime? No, my main focus is still on nutra right now, but I couldn't help myself and started testing a couple of new binary offers yesterday ;)

Now go get that moolah!

giphy.gif

Hi Martini,

I started to promote binary options after reading your post.

One question: I am promoting an offer in one latin america geo. The offer is one of the top offers from clicksure.

After 1x offer payout, I got 100+ leads but no one deposits. Is it normal? Or what is the average percent from lead to deposit? How long will the lead become to sales usually?

Thanks

Hi Martini,

One question: I am promoting an offer in one latin america geo. The offer is one of the top offers from clicksure.

After 1x offer payout, I got 100+ leads but no one deposits. Is it normal? Or what is the average percent from lead to deposit? How long will the lead become to sales usually?

Thanks
you use FB ads or Pop up traffic ?

Hi Martini,

Thanks

Nice action taking man! I don't run in latam, but in general I look for a minimum of 5% cr lead to ftd.

You could contact the offer owner to see what's up and maybe get some tips on how improve cr.

Alternatively you could test other offers that allow full tracking. Because Clicksure only let's you place tracking pixel after you make 10k in commissions.

Keep in mind that these offers take some time to convert. After signup the leads are contacted by the sales team. Then they have to deposit to convert.

Thanks Martini,
Do you think it is better to test some CPL binary options offers for newbie?
As it is much easy to see if the offer has potential, and it is easy to optimize and require a smaller budget to test. Then I can split test CPL and CPA for the working offer.
Thanks

Thanks Martini,
Do you think it is better to test some CPL binary options offers for newbie?
As it is much easy to see if the offer has potential, and it is easy to optimize and require a smaller budget to test. Then I can split test CPL and CPA for the working offer.
Thanks
Sure, if you have a small budget that's a nice way to start. Just keep in mind that you can get kicked off the offer if your send bad leads. Advertisers don't care about bad traffic if they only have to pay you after deposit, but paying for bad signups that don't convert is a no no.

As soon as you get some budget go for CPA or even revshare (or a hybrid model).

I've been promoting binary options brokers for some time now and with CPA's up to $500 for first time depositers, this is a great niche in the financial trading vertical.

So I'm opening this thread for anyone who's interested, so please feel free to ask me anything about promoting binary options!
Hey buddy, good to hear that you are in the same niche!

I would like to keep this thread public so everyone can learn from it, so if you have a question please feel free to post it here. If you want to ask a private question, please PM me.

Cheers!

hi,
we're still making close to 100 deposits ... binary is offer but you can do CFD and forex, crypto also..
its still working and converting

Hi Martini Im a noobie in this field, but have a lots of creative materials to use for promotion. Would you suggeest any funnels that work for binary option promotion? As far as i know Google AdWords got much harder to use, what are the best alternatives what you think?

Thanks

banners
Back