The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

About Me | Ahab

ahabschmidt

affiliate
Hi everyone.

My name is Ahab and I'm currently an undergrad studying Computer Science in university. I've been interested in web technology for a long time and intend to get my feet wet as a software engineer. I enjoy debugging, documenting, and testing programs (especially ones I've written) and can never go a day without a hot cup of coffee.

I also blog about my college experiences, code, and Reddit, and write small demo programs outside of school, as well as play guitar and experiment with electronic music and audio programming.

I was pointed here by PostLoop. I imagine the community here is great and I can't wait to get to know everyone!

Hi everyone.

Hello @ahabschmidt , welcome to WebsiteFix! Thanks for joining us.

My name is Ahab and I'm currently an undergrad studying Computer Science in university. I've been interested in web technology for a long time and intend to get my feet wet as a software engineer. I enjoy debugging, documenting, and testing programs (especially ones I've written) and can never go a day without a hot cup of coffee.

I also blog about my college experiences, code, and Reddit, and write small demo programs outside of school, as well as play guitar and experiment with electronic music and audio programming.

I was pointed here by PostLoop. I imagine the community here is great and I can't wait to get to know everyone!

Loads of great stuff there. You've already got some experience you can share with us. I am certain you can find many of the answers you seek here at the Fix!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back