The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

About Guest Blogging

It is great when done correctly and you are allowed the appropriate linking for you to point back to the original content on your own site. The thing with guest blogging is you need to do it in many locations and those locations with a higher PR and DR will benefit you the most.

Thanks TJ, but i managed to find a few good but they are not free and relevant to my niche, they are charging too much, do you have any idea how i can get the free one but relevant?

Todays Time in SEO if you want to increase your website traffific Guest blogging is the good practice . There is many website they allow guest blogging . some of bdaily.com , internetbillboards.net check this blog you can easily post the blog .

Thanks TJ, but i managed to find a few good but they are not free and relevant to my niche, they are charging too much, do you have any idea how i can get the free one but relevant?

The best guest blogging is done by those of us that build a high quality content site or continuity site. When you have built a high quality content site, then we are in a position to share our highly sought after content. When we have highly sought after content, other high quality site owners are going to want to swap with us. They'll want to schedule themselves as a guest on our sites and in return we will be scheduled as a guest on their sites.

Forming relationships with other site owners, and providing high quality content on our own sites and social channels, opens up all of the opportunities we can handle for being a guest blogger with no costs to ourselves.

Nice possibility but when you work on someone's behave, you actually have a boundary that you cannot cross and same is the case with me. Anyways i m managing my personal blog as well and i can use this strategy in my personal blog. Thanks

. . . i managed to find a few good but they are not free and relevant to my niche, they are charging too much, do you have any idea how i can get the free one but relevant?
Just asking this out of curiosity @nwmea, were the sites you wanted to write guest blogs for charging a fee to post your article?

Guest blogging benefits the site you write for more and you the guest blogger never should pay to have an article written to be published on the site. As for finding sites that could accept a guest post, in addition to what TJ suggests, you could write to the owner of the site and ask them if they'd be interested in having you create content for their site. Most won't say "no."

The best guest blogging is done by those of us that build a high quality content site or continuity site. When you have built a high quality content site, then we are in a position to share our highly sought after content. When we have highly sought after content, other high quality site owners are going to want to swap with us. They'll want to schedule themselves as a guest on our sites and in return we will be scheduled as a guest on their sites.

Forming relationships with other site owners, and providing high quality content on our own sites and social channels, opens up all of the opportunities we can handle for being a guest blogger with no costs to ourselves.

Thanks for advice. You are the most active member here. :)

I think guest blogging is still a legitimate SEO practice. Moreover, you can earn links this way and also an audience too. So many bloggers are getting into this technique of using guest bloggers to earn more readers. I would recommend finding blogs that are relevant to your blog. Make sure that they have good reputations as well. You can also use guest bloggers on your blog if you want to. And lastly, make sure that the article or post is a high quality one because this engages the reader more. Good luck!

Guest Blogging is the best way to get traffic on your site because all kind of submissions like Web directory , Articles , Social Bookmarking is not much effective know.Forums Posting, Blog Comments , and Social Sharing is now best tactics.

Cert4Prep
Cert4Prep E-Books

Guest bogging is you need to do it in many locations and those locations with a higher PR and DR. It will be effective when done correctly and you are allowed the appropriate linking for you to point back to the original content on your own site. It is a effective practice of SEO

guest blogging is the best technique, it is very familiar. Blogging as a guest is a great way to increase your site rank in Google searches because of the links that exist back to your site from the blog you are appearing on.

Hi All,

I would like to know if guest blogging still a legitimate SEO practice or not?
guest blogging is one of the best way to drive traffic to your site but as smithee said i dont think so you have to pay for guest blogging. What you have to do is just find the sites who accept the guest blog and then you have to request them that you want to write for them if your content fits in their criteria they will allow you to do so.

According to me it doesn't matter whether you are doing guest blogging on the Low PR website. Because your main motto should be of just making links. Yah high PR websites give you more benefits than who having not.

Guest blogging is still one of the best techniques for creating backlinks, they key is to form relationships with the right webmasters relevant to your niche.

Bloggers need good content. By being a good guest blogger and adding value to someone else’s blog, you’re going to build relationships with other bloggers.

Bloggers make up a large percentage of conversations happening on the Internet, especially on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. They can be tremendously influential. Which makes them good friends to have.

By making friends with other bloggers through guest posting, you’re going to grow your influence in the realm of social media, which will ultimately lead to more blog subscribers.

MI
Back