The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything about Facebook Nutra

S

SarahQuan

Hi guys,

As I explore the forum and read lots of inspiring threads about affiliate marketing. I’d love to share some of my experience as well. If that helps someone somehow, that would be great!

Okay so here is my starting, I was working for an eCommerce company and I was responsible for the website traffic from Industry influencers. As I negotiated with influencers, they always ask for purchase commission they generated for us. That’s the beginning of how I know CPA affiliate marketing. After working for a year I was thinking if I can work as an affiliate myself to make some extra money. So I explored many forum and joined some mastermind.

I learned that nutra offers has very good payouts and I decided to give it a try after I trying some sweeptake campaigns.

I applied to some networks that have major nutra campaigns. One of my account manager gave me some angles and pre landers. I created some campaigns on facebook but soon my account got banned. I was upset and ask my manager, he pointed out that I need a cloaker to help the camps get approved. I had to learned things one by one afterwards. From buying domain to create my own website, using dreamweaver to edit my landers, getting track tool to set up campaign post back. My manager gave me lots of advice. Even though things were all set and my money was spent, I didn’t get any conversion in the first 2 weeks. But I got my 1st conversion when I almost about to giving up. Soon I got my tools cost covered. I quit my job at the 3rd month after I got daily 4 digit revenue and I had to say, since affiliate marketing is all self-motivated, I was working harder than I serve the eCommerce company.

A thing I have to pointed out is, to work as affiliate marketer, you’ll need to be good at analysis, after you got the converting angles, creatives, all you need is scaling up and do the optimization.

If you want to try this vertical and have any problem, you can ask me, I’d love to help.

screenshot 1.jpg
screenshot 2.jpg

Hi Sarah,

Hope you are well.

We have got direct Nutra offers for the US, would you be interested?

My Skype: wtwesley

Thank you

Seems I'm a little familiar with the red system in your screenshot :p
Who's your AM? Sorry in advance if i have a miss.
Whatever you are or not our aff, glad to hear that and congrats on your earnings
Btw, for all guys, we have good converting & payout nutra offers, have a test :D

banners
Back