The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A4D scam , account ban without payment

One question, if it was legit traffic - why not send the screenshot and get paid?

it is legit traffic.TOS doesnt state it is a must to send screenshot.A4d requests are illegal ,it is not a rule.I dont have to send but After admin K requests from me to send screenshot i sent to jason.After this proof I hope to get payment.

it is legit traffic.TOS doesnt state it is a must to send screenshot.A4d requests are illegal ,it is not a rule.I dont have to send but After admin K requests from me to send screenshot i sent to jason.After this proof I hope to get payment.

Great I appreciate that and so will Jason, let's hope everything is legit and you get your payment.

Good luck.

Handing out evidences is common sense. In a business, not every situation is covered by the TOS, disclaimer, or what ever. Just deal with it professionally.

If you sent the screenshot upfront, this thread will be short and you will get your money fast and easy. :)

Good luck.

P.S. I salute A4D for being patient in the skype chat. :)

I will have to side with A4D here. Some networks dont take the time to talk as far as that goes..they simply give you your charge back and go about their business. One thing publishers need to understand is that networks act as mediums between publishers and advertisers. Networks are on the same chopping block as publishers are when it comes to lead quality.

I WILL REPEAT

NETWORKS ARE ON THE SAME CHOPPING BLOCK AS PUBLISHERS WHEN IT COMES TO LEAD QUALITY

We do not WANT to reverse leads or ban accounts. Why would we? it would make NO sense to do so. However, we are bound to advertiser relations and must protect these relations to remain in business. Our job is simple yet very difficult; networks take on a lot of risk with who to allow on their respective network and losing campaigns sue to fraud cost a lot of lost revenue. When you sign up with a network, you agree to be open with your promotions. You must follow guidelines set forth by all participating advertisers. this is how we all stay happy and more importantly...IN BUSINESS.

Networks for the most part are not out to steal money or risk their business over a few hundred dollars. Ever hear of a bank robbery that only gets a handful of twenties?

Your method of promotion and placements are very important and here is the reason....

WE NEED THIS INFORMATION TO PROTECT YOU........

If networks have no information to go back to the advertiser with (no ammunition to help you) then the default position is, accept the advertiser's information as valid and ban the offending party (if such action is applicable)

Networks work to protect both sides. there have been instances when networks do shady things. People are human and do wrong things...but we see what happens to them..dont we?

I sent screenshot last week, jason is not answering my messages on skype , he runs away without sending my payment.As you understand requesting of screenshot is simple excuse ,trying to make hard for publishers, it is aim of stealing publishers hard earned money.They didnt send my payment altough i fulfilled their all requests.

operationoffers-

some companies like a4d scam people for few hundreds dollars but a lot of people get account and get banned without payment.In total they make big dollars by scamming many people.they dont pay to publishers , stolen amount doesnt return to advertiser.

I sent screenshot last week, jason is not answering my messages on skype , he runs away without sending my payment.As you understand requesting of screenshot is simple excuse ,trying to make hard for publishers, it is aim of stealing publishers hard earned money.They didnt send my payment altough i fulfilled their all requests.

operationoffers-

some companies like a4d scam people for few hundreds dollars but a lot of people get account and get banned without payment.In total they make big dollars by scamming many people.they dont pay to publishers , stolen amount doesnt return to advertiser.

You are the first who is telling this. Learn to send legit traffic and then you don`t need to worry:)

banners
Back