The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A-Z Word Association Game (Win a prize!)

Asparagus....

Congratulations VELLEX!!!! You hit the final spot on the leader board, GREAT JOB !!!

Well, it looks like the game is over! Thanks for everybody who participated. Keep an eye out on this thread tomorrow, because I will be holding the Raffle to find out which one of you guys will win a cool prize sent to you from me!

Good luck to everybody in the Leader Board! :ninja:

Yoohoooo, Jeremy!

This is nail biting suspense!

iEBvtUg.jpg

A-Z Word Association Game Results

Everybody, the time has come. After inputting your usernames into a Random Raffle generator, we now have the FINAL winner of a mystery gift and the entire game.

Without further delay.... ........ ... ......... ..... .... .. .. . . . .. . . . . . .. . .. .

The winner is.......TJTUTOR!!!!!!

TJ, I will be sending you a private message will information on your prize. Thanks to everybody who has participated! I will roll out new games with prizes every now and then for fun. Keep an eye out for more, AffiliateFix!! :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
A boat load of fun and then a prize. Jeremy just PM'd me the news! Looking forward to the new games rolling out on the Jeremy Boulevard.........:ninja:

T-J-jeans-in-office.bmp

Last edited:
Me, too!

Soooo, Jeremy.....any clues about the nature of the upcoming contests, hmmm? Anything I can practice up for to get an edge? You can tell me, just whisper so the others don't hear. :)

By the way, did you have to duck out of your wedding to award TJ his prize? :)

Lots of questions...

Last edited:
Me, too!

Soooo, Jeremy.....any clues about the nature of the upcoming contests, hmmm? Anything I can practice up for to get an edge? You can tell me, just whisper so the others don't hear. :)

By the way, did you have to duck out of your wedding to award TJ his prize? :)

Lots of questions...

Nothing planned at the moment and there won't be anything you can do to prepare! Mwuahaha.... The next game will be completely random and I will try and make them as interesting and fun as possible. Maybe I can do it once a month or something!

Just keep an eye out for the WIN A PRIZE threads!! And about the wedding, we had it on Saturday and it was AWESOME! I will post some pictures sometime this week.

Nothing planned at the moment and there won't be anything you can do to prepare! Mwuahaha.... The next game will be completely random and I will try and make them as interesting and fun as possible. Maybe I can do it once a month or something!

Just keep an eye out for the WIN A PRIZE threads!! And about the wedding, we had it on Saturday and it was AWESOME! I will post some pictures sometime this week.

Two thoughts spring to mind.....

1. There is no end to your cruelty (there won't be anything you can do to prepare! Mwuahaha....)
2. Why the heck aren't you on your honeymoon??? Huge congrats!!

Yes, please provide photos so we can see the lovely new Mrs. Jeremy.

You can bet my eyes'll be peeled for the contests! Right now though, I'd better start training, I wanna be sharp for the next one.

First : Thank You Jeremy for a great prize. I got a generous gift card from Jeremy for the Bass Pro Shop where I can update my lure selection for those pesky bass I love to put on the dinner menu at home. The perfect gift Jeremy, thank you my friend!
gc_bass-102254031.jpg

Second : Congrats Jeremy on tying the knot over the weekend. I happened to be there and caught this photo of the two love birds declaring there vows.
Tangled-Ever-After-Still-2b.jpg

banners
Back