The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A women how wants to share her knowledge with the world

Serenashives

affiliate
Hello,

My name is Serena, I joined the affiliate fix community to be able to share all my knowledge with people all over the world who have the same interests as me. I have been doing affiliate marketing for quite some time now and I can say I have things to share. I am looking forward to helping as many people as I can and why not learn from you guys too!

I wish you all the best of luck and success

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Serena!

Nice to see another woman in this industry. There are a lot more females realizing the potential of building an affiliate marketing business now than there was just a few years ago.

I am looking forward to helping as many people as I can and why not learn from you guys too!
That's what we do here - learn and teach. :)

Anytime you have questions, need help, or want to share some helpful/actionable information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Serena!

Nice to see another woman in this industry. There are a lot more females realizing the potential of building an affiliate marketing business now than there was just a few years ago.
Hurrah! Chromosome X club!!! (。◕‿‿◕。)
(Ugghh, i sound selly again)
Hello,

My name is Serena, I joined the affiliate fix community to be able to share all my knowledge with people all over the world who have the same i
nterests as me.
Serena!! Welcome here! It's cool to see a new member around!!

Don't get me wrong, but, there's a typo .. if you want to correct it ..
A woman WHO wants to share ....
instead of :
A woman HOW wants to share ...

✿ Samira ✿

banners
Back