“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

a way to get my first 1000 subscribers on my youtube channel

change is a constant thing in life true or false

• a. true

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • b. false

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Be sure to publish quality videos as often as you can ,be sure to have a call to action on your videos : for example tell to people to subscribe to your channel also share your videos everywhere you can on social media ,forums quora etc

First things - first! You need to have HQ and useful content on your channel. So, make sure that you have it
Then you can post your videos in social media, use paid ads, ask bloggers to promote your channel

Just look on your channel and content from the user's angle. What they would like to see on your channel and what is missing

I always go with the WIIFM (what's in it for me) factor. ME being the user/viewer.
Your needs are always secondary to the person you are trying to influence --and have take your desired action (sign up or try/buy something --usually).
see CTA :p

Some time getting subscriber is really hard and it takes several months to get monetized. I know a freelancer who is charging $50 for 1K unique subscribers. 100% legit service.
However, If you want to get subscriber fast you should share your videos with your friends and different groups.

You should study your niche on Youtube, especially the type of content and channels that are succeeding. This way you will get a hang of the things that are popular and the things that don't get a lot of traction.
After that you can do some trial and error, who knows maybe it will strike a cord with your viewers or with the algorithm and it will start recommending you to many other people.
Also I don't like this, buuuut, in this clickbait age I think you should spend a little bit of extra time on your thumbnails. You don't have to make it cringe, but some colors that pop, an interesting but accurate title and so on.

Someone told me it takes at least 50 quality video to start getting subs. Not just subs it will blast suddenly. So basically it about patience.

How important is it to you? You could buy RTB/DSP push ads for a small budget and get more visibility to your YouTube Channel.

So is you YouTube Channel worth the investment?

no 1 follow their publishing rules
no 2 do something nobody else doing like say if you hated this video please dislike, turn off notifications, unsubscribe and only share if you have something bad to say about my channel
no 3 be authentic
no 4 create your own channel rules & stick to em
no 5 be consistent
no 6 keep learning from YT publishers hub
no 7 watch similar channels & understand the format
no 8 use consistent branding
no 9 dont overdo adverts
no 10 be a niche expert

good points
thumbnails stand out are good
(think problem/solution pictures)
any dumb faces in thumbnails