The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A reasonable goal?

ishkash

hey...another newbie here....
my goal is to have an extra money from being an affiliate marketer
well, i know that it depends on alot of parameters but i was wondering:
does making extra 1000-1500 dollars a month sounds like a reasonable goal?
do you make that kind of money? if so, does it require you to put alot of effort and work very hard?

don't get me wrong: i know that it takes alot of effort and learning and experience to succeed in affiliation but i know it's getting harder to be an affiliate because there's alot of competition out there especially in the seo and being one of googl's top 10 ranking sites.

so i would like to know if you guys think it's a reasonable goal to make 1000-1500$\per month with a reasonable amount of effort,learning and experience...?

so i would like to know if you guys think it's a reasonable goal to make 1000-1500$\per month with a reasonable amount of effort,learning and experience...?

1500 a month is very reasonable. But the great majority make 0.

I know lots of affiliates making over 10,000 a month and a few that make over 100,000.

So 1500 is reasonable but would take everything you mentioned above...
AND time AND working smart AND maybe some money AND some luck.

I agree with Linda, and that is a good answer, lots & lots of money is available to be made online. I'm brand new to this forum but not brand new to the IM world and I would concur with her statement.

You said it yourself with the competition being tuffer and only so much room for free traffic from the big G but luckily, there are tons & tons of things to be affiliated with and to promote.

I believe physical product affiliation/promotion/marketing is a great way to go because there are sooo many products to promote and many with very low competition, it's a "simple" process as far as not complicated ie find a product with decent demand and lower competition, but it's not necessarily an "EZ" thing to accomplish.

Simply a matter of educating one's self and putting it to work, etc.

They're are many good places to begin to learn the process in-expensively (wf etc) and plenty of good free tools to begin the journey.

Good luck and I'm sure other more seasoned members will chime in as well with better recommendations.

:)

Good tips from both Linda Buquet and YC Strategic Content......the cool thing is, anything can happen really.

But most importantly, be patient and don't give up. Remember, it's a business you're starting and running.

Thank you for your advices guys,another newbie her too so that's what i needed.I didn't know such amount of money is reasonable or not.

Reasonable is a direct relation as to what you do to make it. The Internet Marketing business is like any other business. If you run it like a business, it will pay you like a business. Be lazy, forget details and put a half hearted effort in and you will get little to nothing. Run it like a 5 star business ( no pun intended ) and you can literally live like a star.

Never go in debt, work your way to the top, live below your means and grow, study and test. Learn your market, learn your buyers and know your product or niche. Study the science of influence, how words, images and colors impact it. Learn site structures for your demographics and by all means pay your taxes and you can make your wildest dreams a reality.

Shortcut one of these and you risk a lot of money. Treat it as your livelihood and you will be rewarded.

You can set your sites that high but unless you are very good at it, I think you may be a bit disappointed in the first few months. Its hard to get the right technique which is why so many people make nothing

MI
Back