The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A question for the Webhosts

D

Duke

Anyone here who owns or operates a webhosting company interested in partnering up for a Battlefield 2 Ranked server?

I'm currently looking into obtaining one but all I'm doing is renting a game server then and it's a waste of money. Getting involved with a webhost does many things:

- lowers both of our costs.
- increases advertising to both of our sites through a combined server name, graphic and server message.
- increases traffic to both sites from those who play on the server.

Here's the setup the way I see it:

The gaming community that I want as the partner in this venture is Fragtard.net. Yes it's a new community and yes it's small, but it's comprised of a bunch of us "oldbie gamers" who have spent countless hours adminning game servers on both sides of the pond. We all believe in warning, kicking, banning then permanent banning for those out to make trouble. We've all done it and will continue to do so in the interests of fair play.

This type of active adminning always means that your server is visited by regulars and others who are interested in playing a clean and challenging game. It's a recipe for success, it always works and the communities reap the rewards.

If interested, please post here, contact me via Private Message or by e-mail at sirapnek@shaw.ca to discuss details.

Lastly, UK webhosts are also good to have as you guys have tons of gamers here as well and we can admin via remote access the same regardless of global server location.

Duke said:
Anyone here who owns or operates a webhosting company interested in partnering up for a Battlefield 2 Ranked server?

I'm currently looking into obtaining one but all I'm doing is renting a game server then and it's a waste of money. Getting involved with a webhost does many things:

- lowers both of our costs.
- increases advertising to both of our sites through a combined server name, graphic and server message.
- increases traffic to both sites from those who play on the server.

Here's the setup the way I see it:

The gaming community that I want as the partner in this venture is Fragtard.net. Yes it's a new community and yes it's small, but it's comprised of a bunch of us "oldbie gamers" who have spent countless hours adminning game servers on both sides of the pond. We all believe in warning, kicking, banning then permanent banning for those out to make trouble. We've all done it and will continue to do so in the interests of fair play.

This type of active adminning always means that your server is visited by regulars and others who are interested in playing a clean and challenging game. It's a recipe for success, it always works and the communities reap the rewards.

If interested, please post here, contact me via Private Message or by e-mail at sirapnek@shaw.ca to discuss details.

Lastly, UK webhosts are also good to have as you guys have tons of gamers here as well and we can admin via remote access the same regardless of global server location.

Duke,
Would you like to give me a call? No promises at is an area we have generally avoided offerring up front but I would be happy to discuss specific requirements with you. Either phone, email or pm.

Thanks

I'll send you a PM. It's something that has to be mutually beneficial in nature so I fully understand if it doesn't work out but it doesn't hurt to discuss it IMO.

MI
Back