The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

a newbie question about rotators

dude17111

affiliate
:) Hello
I have 10 to 15 of my best full page ads all combined into one url. The pages are rotated so the same page isn't displayed all the time. Can anyone help me find a place to show my link so I can get the maximum exposure. It is nice to be able to promote one link but I need advice as to how and where to get the most exposure.

There are a million ways to get traffic to that page. Directories, articles, social marketing, forum sigs. But the cheapest (free) traffic if you learn how and put energy into it is search engines.

If you had each ad on a separate well optimized page of it's own you could have a full mini site that could possibly get some good Search engine traffic.

If the full page ads are dynamically generated by javascript or something then the spiders will largely be blind to your content. Then again if they are just ads copied from an ad server the content is all duplicate content anyway.

Thank You

Linda
Between you and Larwee you have helped me tremendously. Yes I do have optimized web pages and I use submissionmonster to put them on the search engines.I look forward to reading more posts in this Forum. Maybe some day I will be able to answer questions instead of asking them.:)

Good to hear. I know Larry has been helping you behind the scenes.

FYI using a search engine submission program is not the best way to get indexed. Google especially seems to like it better when she finds pages on her own. There are a number of ways to "feed her" but direct submit is not advised.

MI
Back