The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A little long! Inspirational! Not meant for the emotional! True Story!

hititbig1

affiliate
About 3 years ago:

It was just after dinner, and I was doing the dishes.(A rare occasion) I was trying to help my wife with the housework. She was going to school, and working part-time at a little hole in the wall bar. Anyway, she was stressed, and I was trying to help her out.

While in the kitchen, my daughters(at the time 1 1/2 and 4) were in the living room watching cartoons, and munching on popcorn. It was hot that day, and the main door of the house was open. The screen door, pulled shut.
(This is fixing to get ugly!)
About half way through the dishes, Grace, the oldest, came up to me and said Rayn, the youngest, was outside. I ran for the door and kicked it open just in time to see my daughter flipping underneath a large pick up truck. I ran to her and scooped her up. She was lifeless....limp... and white as a ghost...

I ran inside, after screaming for help to no avail! I put her on the couch and began CPR. Luckily, I was just trained, and probably saved her life. The man that hit her came to the door, and couldn't say a word. By the time the paramedics got there, her head was twice it's normal size, eyes swollen shut, and she was bleeding from everywhere! One of the paramedics took Grace to his house, he had a daughter her age, and they played together on occasion. Rayn, myself, and my wife all got to the hospital at about the same time in Cape Girardeau,MO. The doctors there, could not believe she was alive, and neither could I. My wife and I were crushed to say the very, very, least. An hour or so later, she was rushed to Cardinal Glennon in St. Louis, MO. Where she underwent multiple surgeries, inside and out.

Everyday she was in there, it was the same thing. 10% chance. 20% chance, 10% again. By far, the worst experience of my life. I still remember when she opened her eyes after the third week of her coma. She cried, and that's when I knew she would be okay! It was incredible!

She has since made a complete recovery. The only way you can tell is when she takes her shirt off. You can see the huge scar that runs from her neck, down... and she has about a two inch scar right above her right eyebrow. You will see her pic in other forums(my avatar) and also on my website.

We later found out, judging by road conditions and the length of the black mark left when the man slammed his brakes. That he was travelling at roughly 55 MPH. I lived in town, 1 block from the Court House. He was going too fast! However, it was just after sunset, and she should never have been outside. Turned out that Grace had opened the screen door to let Boots(her cat) outside, and Rayn followed it. The house was close to the road.

Anyway, I had to go to work online in order to care for my daughter, it was very slow in the beginning, but I now do it part time! Anyone can achieve their dreams! Who knows? Maybe one day, I'll be RICH??? Maybe, you'll be rich?

Miracles do happen!

OMG what a horrible, yet in the end, inspirational story. Can't even imagine going through what you did. So glad it worked out and than she's OK now.

Also glad it was a catalyst for your online career.

WOW, thanks so much for sharing this with us!

To let you know

Thanks for the reply. She's amazing, and I would kiss her if she were here. She now lives with her mother and I only see her every other weekend, because she lives so far away. After the accident, her mother and I both suffer(ed) from PTSD. "Post Traumatic Stress Disorder", which affected our abilities to communicate as couples in a successful relationship would. A year or so after that event, we seperated.

She says that she doesn't blame me for the accident. However, I feel that her not being present when it took place has left her subconsciously asking herself numerous what if's... It's very unfortunate. I loved her very much and still do to some neverending degree. We just can't live together. We considered counselling(did I spell that right???), and other ways of coping, but I believe that our marriage is doomed as a result of all of this.

Thanks for the Happy B-Day, I got about 300 Happy Birthday E-mails today!!!

That is an amazing story. I just started a website dedicated to inspirational stories and good news. I'd be very appreciative if you could share your story. There's only a few users right now, but I'm sure they would all like to hear a story with a good ending like yours. I found this site a couple of days ago while trying to figure out how I can generate a little revenue from the site (enough to cover the costs of hosting and creating the site). The site is www.GetMeToHeaven.com (don't worry, it's not a religious or political website). It's about bringing the idea of Heaven to Earth (where good things happen and people help each other out). Anyway, thanks for sharing your story in the message board if you choose to. If not, good luck with your business endeavors.

Ryan

banners
Back