The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A little late...but

themindvoid

affiliate
Been on here a little under a week already, but i figure better to introduce myself now then never.

Sorta of Renewbd newbie. I first found affiliate marketing about a year ago. But I was 19 and scared to make the jump, so instead i fell into the trap of inaction, instead just drowning myself in information, then eventually quitting w/ out giving it 100%.

Anyway this time around i've matured a bit, and i've resolved to make this work, and have accomplished more in the past 3 days then all of last year.

Im glad I found this forum, really saved me buying another "what worked in 2001 E-book". Theres no substitute for a network of like-minded people, to support and nurture success for all of us.

Feel free to PM me if anyone want to link up, discuss collaborations or just radiate some ideas of each other.

Hi again themindvoid,

Thanks for taking time to do an introduction. We like learning where people are coming from and you'll find a lot of people have gone through something similar. Glad you came back to the biz and are more committed this time. That's what it takes! Hang in there!

banners
Back