The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A Late Hello

Hello, I have been on here for a little bit now but have never made an introduction so I feel like this is a good time to start!

My name is Josh I am from England and I am going to turn 17 on the 23rd of Feb :/
At the moment I am studying Computer game development but will soon be taking business marking :) and I cant wait to start!

I found out about making money online a few years ago from some sketchy youtube videos, due to this I never really gave it a second thought, why would I trust a bunch of low quality videos about people making hundreds of thousands a year if not over a million. It seemed to good to be true! Something about it though has always kept me looking for a real way to generate an income from working online from nearly auto pilot methods. About 1 maybe 2 years ago I discovered the lord of affiliate marking Jay AKA Lazy Ass Stoner. WOW. This was inspiring, why? Well the good video production was a start, the content was good and something about him made me trust him and I really do.

His guides on small niche sites with AdSense ads where very good. The idea of finding a perfect niche was hard, but he seemed to be able to find a great few every video I guess that why he was rich and I am not!

More recently I have started a small affiliate review site selling a digital product (Not saying what sorry), this is very new and it has not yet picked up :/.

I am also currently doing a journey to making my first $1 online. where I am trying to grow Instagram accounts to get free traffic to a landing page and failing.

My dream in life is to travel as much as I can that is why making money online is so key to my life. Being able to do a few hours work on hotel wifi before going out into a new country and a new city is very exciting.

I am open to all advice and love feedback and new marketing strategy's and/or guides.

PS: This community is great and have been very helpful and friendly so far!

Please be kind..

Thanks
Josh!

Hello Joshhazzord. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. Well I have visited your journal earlier and posted there. If you need any help with Journal then you must follow game333's journal and guides. He is really good at it.

Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hello, I have been on here for a little bit now but have never made an introduction so I feel like this is a good time to start!

My name is Josh I am from England and I am going to turn 17 on the 23rd of Feb :/
At the moment I am studying Computer game development but will soon be taking business marking :) and I cant wait to start!

I found out about making money online a few years ago from some sketchy youtube videos, due to this I never really gave it a second thought, why would I trust a bunch of low quality videos about people making hundreds of thousands a year if not over a million. It seemed to good to be true! Something about it though has always kept me looking for a real way to generate an income from working online from nearly auto pilot methods. About 1 maybe 2 years ago I discovered the lord of affiliate marking Jay AKA Lazy Ass Stoner. WOW. This was inspiring, why? Well the good video production was a start, the content was good and something about him made me trust him and I really do.

His guides on small niche sites with AdSense ads where very good. The idea of finding a perfect niche was hard, but he seemed to be able to find a great few every video I guess that why he was rich and I am not!

More recently I have started a small affiliate review site selling a digital product (Not saying what sorry), this is very new and it has not yet picked up :/.

I am also currently doing a journey to making my first $1 online. where I am trying to grow Instagram accounts to get free traffic to a landing page and failing.

My dream in life is to travel as much as I can that is why making money online is so key to my life. Being able to do a few hours work on hotel wifi before going out into a new country and a new city is very exciting.

I am open to all advice and love feedback and new marketing strategy's and/or guides.

PS: This community is great and have been very helpful and friendly so far!

Please be kind..

Thanks
Josh!

Thanks for joining us and welcome to AffiliateFix @Joshhazzord !

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back