The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A great case study: how to earn real money on sweepstakes offers. AdCombo's experience.

Hey! I am the author of this case study anyway. Both in Russian and in English. So I think it's rather legal to post it anywhere I would like. Do you agree?

Hi Tim,
Apologies If I offended you. Well you see, most of the times, we see lot of spammers in open forums and fixforums is not an exception, and since I keep an eye on such things, I dont know Russian either to read/write, I pointed it.

Hi Tim,
Apologies If I offended you. Well you see, most of the times, we see lot of spammers in open forums and fixforums is not an exception, and since I keep an eye on such things, I dont know Russian either to read/write, I pointed it.

It's OK then. Since the manual itself was created for Russian affiliates, I started posting it at Russian forums and social networks. And there is quite a usual situation that people suspect this text was copied from there.

Thank you for useful guide!!

You are welcome to try this frame via AdCombo, by the way)

Im very interested in this method, but also your offers for PPC. I've applied some time ago, but no one reached out to me (George added me on skype but no contact from him). I have sent skype request to you Tim, and i hope we can have a chat.
This method seems good, and 25$ is very cheap for testing :)

Wow, great post.....

BTW, may i know how this redirect traffic different to that in zeropark? I have zeropark account but not redirect.com yet.

Wow, great post.....

BTW, may i know how this redirect traffic different to that in zeropark? I have zeropark account but not redirect.com yet.

Quite the same shit as it used to be in Zeropark. This is both domain/toolbar or typo traffic of a bad quality, usually. You will not succeed converting offers on CPS or Trial points of conversions, but such ones like sweepstakes will go well.

Quite the same shit as it used to be in Zeropark. This is both domain/toolbar or typo traffic of a bad quality, usually. You will not succeed converting offers on CPS or Trial points of conversions, but such ones like sweepstakes will go well.

Hi Tim,
Thanks for kind words.
What do you think mobile pin submit sweepstake offer, which required user to provide their phone number and send SMS instead of only email input?

Hi Tim,
Thanks for kind words.
What do you think mobile pin submit sweepstake offer, which required user to provide their phone number and send SMS instead of only email input?

pin submits are harder to convert than email submits. But you need to have this tested to get sure.

MI
Back