The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A few questions

mobile99

1) So most of your income is from facebook ads and mobile media buying? Do you do adwords or adult media buying?

2) How much money do you need to get started? enough money to pay for monthly expenses (hosting, tracking etc) and traffic.

3) How long have you been doing affiliate marketing? and how much profit (not revenue) generated? if you don't feel comfortable sharing the exact amount, maybe give us an estimate? ex: around 10 million profit in 5 years

4) What's the best traffic source to make a lot of money right now? Do you recommend facebook and mobile because you are doing it? or should we start with other traffic sources that are easier and not as saturated?
for example: I'm not sure if I can do facebook because you have to deal with multiple accounts and have to be very careful what you promote.

5) Can you give us a step by step process of how you launch your campaigns?
ex: go to affiliate network and find an offer to promote. do some research. create ads and landing pages. create facebook and mobile campaigns. run for a few days to get data. then make changes to get them profitable.

6) How is your business setup? LLC? how do you do your taxes?

7) Can you make a list of your monthly expenses? hosting, tracking, traffic, etc

1) So most of your income is from facebook ads and mobile media buying? Do you do adwords or adult media buying?

2) How much money do you need to get started? enough money to pay for monthly expenses (hosting, tracking etc) and traffic.

3) How long have you been doing affiliate marketing? and how much profit (not revenue) generated? if you don't feel comfortable sharing the exact amount, maybe give us an estimate? ex: around 10 million profit in 5 years

4) What's the best traffic source to make a lot of money right now? Do you recommend facebook and mobile because you are doing it? or should we start with other traffic sources that are easier and not as saturated?
for example: I'm not sure if I can do facebook because you have to deal with multiple accounts and have to be very careful what you promote.

5) Can you give us a step by step process of how you launch your campaigns?
ex: go to affiliate network and find an offer to promote. do some research. create ads and landing pages. create facebook and mobile campaigns. run for a few days to get data. then make changes to get them profitable.

6) How is your business setup? LLC? how do you do your taxes?

7) Can you make a list of your monthly expenses? hosting, tracking, traffic, etc

1) FB and mobile. Don't do much adw or adult

2) At least a couple thousand USD realistically.

3) I have been doing it for 7 years. I don't tell anyone that information besides my accountant.

4) FB is not for beginners. You should start with pops or smaller mobile ad networks if you're getting started.

5) I'll be covering my step-by-step process and my live mastermind in NYC. See link in signature for details.

MI
Back