The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A Fairly Experienced Affiliate Marketer just come on board!

David2017

Hi everyone,

I am David from the UK. An affiliate marketer of some experience, I have marketed various products. Not consistently, but now and then. I have made considerable amounts of money through affiliate marketing, but I doubt if my skills are abreast of the demands of the current landscape. That's why I'm here!

Hope I have e much to give and much to receive from the forum.

I wasn't sounding over-confident. Appears you forgot the thread: you asked what kind of promotion I was best at (that is like asking which of my promotion methods do I do the best, not necessarily excellently, like a pro, but comparatively speaking -- you asked me to compare the ease and effectiveness). By comparison, I think it is solo ad -- doesn't mean I'm a solo ad guru:)

I wasn't sounding over-confident. Appears you forgot the thread: you asked what kind of promotion I was best at (that is like asking which of my promotion methods do I do the best, not necessarily excellently, like a pro, but comparatively speaking -- you asked me to compare the ease and effectiveness). By comparison, I think it is solo ad -- doesn't mean I'm a solo ad guru:)

Haha no, I was saying the "I think" part of your sentence was saying you weren't sure what you're best at. But whatever, I get what you're saying :) Do you have a business?

Hi and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Sounds to me as though you will fit in well and get your game on with ease. Loads of marketers from all walks of life here and we have loads of members in all aspects of affiliate marketing.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Hi everyone,

I am David from the UK. An affiliate marketer of some experience, I have marketed various products. Not consistently, but now and then. I have made considerable amounts of money through affiliate marketing, but I doubt if my skills are abreast of the demands of the current landscape. That's why I'm here!

Hi and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Sounds to me as though you will fit in well and get your game on with ease. Loads of marketers from all walks of life here and we have loads of members in all aspects of affiliate marketing.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Many thanks! Nice to meet you. Looking forward to what the site has to offer! :)

Hi everyone,

Hiya, David and welcome to AffiliateFix! Always great to have another experienced marketer aboard. Even if you come and go in the industry, the experience is valuable going forward. Some skills are evergreen despite changes.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, David! :)

Hiya, David and welcome to AffiliateFix! Always great to have another experienced marketer aboard. Even if you come and go in the industry, the experience is valuable going forward. Some skills are evergreen despite changes.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, David! :)
Many thanks azgold!

Welcome David and i am here to learn as well. How is your day?
Hi Alexluna! Thanks a lot :) My day has been very well. How has yours been? The forum does look promising with a lot of very helpful people to learn from. Seems you ( just like me) are in the right place.

Haha no, I was saying the "I think" part of your sentence was saying you weren't sure what you're best at. But whatever, I get what you're saying :) Do you have a business?
I see! Thank you, Dooglers! Yes, I do have a business. Appears you sell traffic - right?

I am glad that a good affiliate marketar its here .How much do you earn daily if you dont mind ? And its email business your favorite one ?

I am glad that a good affiliate marketar its here .How much do you earn daily if you dont mind ? And its email business your favorite one ?
Thanks, the legend! I don't do affiliate marketing daily, so I don't earn daily. I've made $1,000s through affiliate marketing though. Yes, email marketing is my favourite. And you? What's your favourite?

banners
Back