The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A Couple of Noob Questions Here

CPAchick

affiliate
Hello!

So, I applied to a network on Friday and I hear the best way to get accepted is to call right after I submitted my application but I had to go to work shortly after so I couldn't. I doubt anyone will be available on a Saturday right?

Also, you know how in the phone interview you are asked about if you are affiliated with any other networks? Is it a bad thing to say that yes you are? If so why is that? I'm not affiliated with anyone right now and I totally plan on being honest. But I just wonder if it's a bad thing to be a part of more than one network.

That's it for now. Thanks!

Honesty is the best policy. Stick to it. No problem having accounts with multiple networks, plus phone interviews are not so horrible infact very easy,so don't worry

Be honest - and no they want to know because if you are working with other top quality networks then you are already in the network "circle"

Honesty works. Trust me we know when your not telling the truth. Its better for someone to here sorry your traffic is not for us rather than you sneaking shady traffic and then getting caught and suspended without pay.

After reading your post I wrote up a little post that may answer a few more questions you may have. I have heard your exact same question being asked in the past. I thought I would write up a little informative article on our site for everybody. How to be accepted as an affiliate

MI
Back