The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

A complete newbie with lots of questions

sharkpower

affiliate
Hello everyone,

My name is Tony and im from Sweden.

I have a background in domain investing and branding, but the affiliate niche is completely new for me so I will probably ask a lot of questions in this forum.

Why did I register at AffiliateFix?

I have worked on a weight loss system for a while and as I see how great it is and the results that people are getting from it, I knew that I had to convert the system into a sellable product.

But I have never done that before .... and I have so little knowledge about the affiliate niche and how to even start.

I know the basics of affiliate marketing, someone is selling someone else's product(s).

And in my case, im hoping for other people to sell my product.

But where to start?
Should I create a clickbank product?
Should I use ClickFunnels?
How do I find affiliate marketers?

Thanks for taking the time to read my welcome message.

I will do my best and learn as much as I can from this forum starting today because I know I have a killer product.

Kind Regards Tony

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Save the questions for other forums -- this one is for brief introductions ... make an appearance and say something about yourself as well as state your mission and intent.

Ok got it.

39 year old from Sweden on a mission to launch a very effective weight loss product and trying to learn as much as I can about affiliate marketing:)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

There are load of ways to get your projects done.

Essentially, you need an affiliate program to generate leads for you and sed the appropriate traffic to your product page for the conversions. This is lead gen, but there are a few other options as well. Lead gen is where to start, IMO, once you have your site functional and your own funnels set up.

The other sub-forums here are going to get you more response.

welcome to affiliate fix and a great intro post. This should be your mile stone start.

MI
Back