The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

$815 Commissions With W+

Wilson912

affiliate
Hello Guys!
sargfetgtegt.PNG

For 99% Of People, Affiliate Marketing Is How They Get Started.
The Idea Behind It Is That You Promote Other People’s Products, Often Through An Affiliate Network, Earning A Commission If People Actually End Up Buying Thanks To Your Marketing.
It’s Based On Revenue Sharing. If You Have A Product And Want To Sell More, You Can Offer Promoters A Financial Incentive Through An Affiliate Program. If You Have No Product And Want To Make Money, Then You Can Promote A Product That You Feel Has Value And Earn An Income From It As An Affiliate Marketer.

And Today Am Gonna Show You A Very Effective Method To Promote And Sell Warriorplus/Jvzoo Offers Online And Make Commissions As You See In The Screenshot Below I Made $815 In Commissions From Warriorplus In Only 11 Days By Promoting A Simple Product About Cpa Marketing

yhujukikik.PNG.opt1211x755o0%2C0s1211x755.PNG

Its Not The First Payment I Get From Warriorplus, But I Did It Without Any Paid Advertising, So Its Pretty Good
And I Wanted To Share This With Starting Affiliates So They Can Make Commissions And Start Their Journey To Financial Freeeedom

And Today Am Gonna Tell You What I Did In 4 Simple Steps (Newbie Friendly)

Untitled%20Design%20%283%29.png.opt776x1940o0%2C0s776x1940.png

That Is How I Make Money From Jvzoo/W+ Simply By Repeating This Process
This Is By Far The Most Effective Free Method Of Promoting Affiliate Products Out There In Any Niche Not Just Make Money Online,thanks guys for reading :)

Thanks for sharing your valuable experience!

I am a beginner in this complex world and I hadn't thought of using my blog posts instead of classic click-banners

Yours is certainly a much more productive system and I'm putting it in practice!

Tnx. Marco

Last edited:
really good method.
is there any chance you can automate this and scale it ?.
because getting a lot of free traffic is not that easy.

Howdy Everyone!
I think the questions are addressed to Wilson, anyway I'm applying his ideas like this:
1. I am a professional Forex Trader
2. I had already created a blog / forum sharing my trading techniques and software tools as a pastime in the boredom of carrying out market orders, which can take several hours, all for free
3. Now I've removed the old blog / forum and I'm preparing a new one
4. So I'll expand the field of application to something like "Forex, adsense, affiliation, funnel and how to live ONLY with internet"
5. In this way the forex will be the central topic that attracts both the previous users and the new interested ones
6. Speaking of forex I can write dozens and dozens of posts every day, explaining my trading and sharing my techniques and my software tools
7. Then I will embed in my posts as numerous branches to parallel funnels as direct explanation of every other way to earn on internet, i.e. referring to W+ as Wilson explained but also to the infinite forex courses and brokers offers that you usually see as banners
... as I said, however, it's just my idea, later I'll publish my site, but I hope that Wilson will follow the thread with all his experience
Tnx. Marco

An update... I'm working on my new site now, and I'll put as field of application something like "Turn your passions into money: forex, niche blogs / forums, banners and adsense, affiliation, funnel and much much more!"

So I have the path open to everything, tons of forex as a base and I can insert all the branches I want, first in posts as explained by Wilson and then with specific funnels

Last edited:
How can you do this without copyright strikes?

Exactly!

This is a very old strategy, ancient. Free traffic is not going to work for this, especially using free website builders and using heavily linked articles. The SERPS algos will see this immediately as an affiliate scheme and remove it from results.

I know the guys at W+, I talk them several times a week, and I can tell you this is not how their affs get the job done.

banners
Back