The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Official 7Search [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been learning PPC with the voucher code from affiliatefix.

Very newbie friendly, only downside is lack of volume

Ok,
i have been doing some CPA offers with 7search and the most profitable offers i ran was either software download or sex offers or whatever you want to call it,
but i always tend to be in profit at the beginning of my campaign and thought, wow this could be my first profitable campaign, No way! it all end up just like everything else, you pay more fore the advertising costs than you make a profit, same on pof and Adwords and you name it... i have tried to make profit from paid search and believe me it is very hard.
and also i have tried alot of guides on cpa methods on this forum + outside, and you Know what? nothing of these so called guides made me a single penny.
The only thing that made me a small profit was when i used my own brain and took niche site marketing to the next level...
Kind regards

Hi Servandosilva,

Simply fund your account and email me (as Oliver mentioned above). We will quickly apply your $50 bonus on an initial deposit of $100 or more.

Best,

7SearchGuys

Hi Servandosilva,

Simply fund your account and email me (as Oliver mentioned above). We will quickly apply your $50 bonus on an initial deposit of $100 or more.

Best,

7SearchGuys

While everyone else is saying that 7search is a great place to start, I am still clouded with so many questions about how it works and about Affiliate Marketing in General.

I am seeing around 300 impressions but only 1 click in my keywords. How should I improve my clicks? I only have 5 keywords listed when I started and I wanted to add more for my ad to reach a wide market. however, it doesn't allow me to add keywords and they say that "your keywords were not added because they are not adult keywords".. What??? What does adult keywords mean? I'm really confused (and frustrated too) :(

hi.. i would like to track keywords with 7search using Voluum.. thank you for guidance ;)

most your post is about voluum, learn how to use it. As a noobie user they limit a lot. I can run unlimited traffic with bevo and I can go back to older campaigns and review my data and create similar campaign from that. Even at 99/month 6 months of data and only 1 mil clicks??

If you need something really solid go for imobitrax.

7search keyword
7Search FAQ System - What is the ###KEYWORD### variable? How can I use it to improve my ad?
other subids
7Search FAQ System - How do I use the SubID Bid Overrides and Blocks Feature?

googling all these can get you great results too.
Tracking a PeerFly Campaign using Voluum

Hello everyone. Can anyone help me out with 7search and Maxbounty conversion tracking. I have no idea what pixel tracking or sub ids are and how to use them.

7searchGuys updated 7Search with a new update entry:

7Search

It's a simple equation: Quality Traffic + Low Bid Prices = A Better ROI ! Put the Pieces Together and Maximize Your Online Promotional Investment with 7Search.com. 7Search is a leading pay-per-click search engine advertising network and has earned a respected status in the Web business community by focusing on the quality, and not just the quantity, of its...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@7searchGuys

I've had a display account with you for quite some time. Do I need to set up a separate account for search? The only text ad feature I can find displays (and is priced) as a banner.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back