The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold $724,000 Screenshot from the Suitcase Marketer

so you've been doing this for 6-7 years? if you don't mind, how much have you made in profit? or how much do your super affiliate friends make?

wow, 364k profit in a few months? thats enough for me to buy 2 cars and a house in my area. what did you use to fund your campaigns? credit cards? your own bank account money?

I don't know how much I've made in the last 7 years. Kind of stopped counting.

I used credit cards when I had no money and was a college kid. I wouldn't recommend this as I racked up $10k in credit card bills before turning it around and getting a campaign profitable I was able to scale.

I still use credit cards now because of the many benefits including cash back, protection, points / miles, and cash-flow advantages.

Hi,Rohail. Do you have any suggestions regarding landing pages and banners and wall apps for someone starting out like I am?

Can you name a few good mobile CPA networks? good traffic networks?

Do you promote any adult offers? or just mainstream stuff like app install, antivirus, etc?

so you've been doing this for 6-7 years? if you don't mind, how much have you made in profit? or how much do your super affiliate friends make?

wow, 364k profit in a few months? thats enough for me to buy 2 cars and a house in my area. what did you use to fund your campaigns? credit cards? your own bank account money?

I stopped keeping track of how much profit over the years.

I used credit cards when I first started and had no money.

hi @RohailRizvi great achievement Rohail bhai... would love to see and communicate with you again through this forum. If there is any book or other kind of document which, you would recommend for beginners? I have got motivation level and some budget as well. however, a little lacking behind in the matter of courage. It would be an honor for me and other novice users if you can please take some time out to tell us how you got started and what did you had in your hands at that time.... thanks and wish you great luck ahead.

I arrived too late to this discussion.

I'm having an hard time finding a mobile traffic source where I can advertise offers.

Any suggestion?

Hey @RohailRizvi , Congrats on such a fine success.
I had a couple of questions about the offer you were promoting:

- I wonder what kind of offer will be profitable for an advertiser in such a long run. (will be awesome if you could shed some lights on these kind of offers which are evergreen and which could withstand this amount of traffic)
- Were you dealing directly with the Adv. or through a network?

Thanks man!

MI
Back