The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

$7000+ in 2 weeks

7k in two weeks is very decent. If you can make this consistent and try to upscale even further while maximizing your profitibability its looking to be a good year for you.

I would always recommend to keep on testing and optimizing, even when you're winning big money at the moment. Campaigns eventually die out so you have to extend the life span of the campaign as long as possible by continously testing, optimizing and tweaking.

Also split-test networks against each other. This will not only spread your financial risk in case of non-payment (for whatever reason), but you'll also see performance differences and see if the network is scrubbing. You'd be amazed to see the difference in CTR and CR one the same offer by just running it with 2-3 networks.

Congrats for the good job that you are doing. At least you have proved to the people that free traffic is very valuable. People always think that you can not get enough from the available free traffic sources. be sure to always stay focused for you to make even more. I will also like you to share the challenges that you have experienced in this whole task. Some of the key benefits that you have seen through the sources you are using. I think it will be very valuable to us all more so the newbies.

Just realized that this thread was started in 2014. :) Wonder if that book is available yet.

MI
Back