The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

$7000+ in 2 weeks

So this is to pre-sell your e-book package? Why would you sell this if its making you THAT much!?

Im in not any rush to publish it, As with all campaigns it will come to a point where it doesn't make as much as it once was and will take different verticals and creativity to earn.

I'll say it again this isnt black hat, its social and my landing pages and traffic source was reviewed and approved by maxbounty and the offers i sent traffic to.

Last edited:
TO Huw Hughes : Yes it does. I was simply answering the question the guy above me asked.

astonishin, that was a good answer. Thanks for answering! By verticals, you mean angles?
How much will you be charging for it and about how much can it earn now?

TO Huw Hughes : Yes it does. I was simply answering the question the guy above me asked.

astonishin, that was a good answer. Thanks for answering! By verticals, you mean angles?
How much will you be charging for it and about how much can it earn now?

Did $600 yesterday this was huge considering that earnings in the angle i was promoting was decreasing but i did some New Years day theme promo and it did well, about $200 done today

nice! I have a question. why is the payout of your offer changing so much?
$1.15 - $1.95 for one conversion...

Last edited:
I have been looking ALL over this forum(for days and days;))! For some reason I can not add this together. Mind helping me out a little bit?
I'm not asking you to blatantly say what it is, and to saturate the verticals/angles. Maybe PM me a hint or something.
I need to find a mentorRegardless bro, thanks for your time and sharing.

Last edited:
I have been looking ALL over this forum(for days and days;))! For some reason I can not add this together. Mind helping me out a little bit?
I'm not asking you to blatantly say what it is, and to saturate the verticals/angles. Maybe PM me a hint or something.
I need to find a mentor.( I'm 100% broke, no money. :( ) Regardless bro, thanks for your time and sharing.
Pmed you

Congras! I don't know what you did but seem a BOOM! that's good you found a good way!
mind to pm me about the method or traffic source? I am not 100% broke but in a situation that no budget to start any campaign.
And, when your new ebook published, do inform me. thanks.

I really don't like the bot thing but my question is if proxy is a major determining factor, why don't you come up with idea like proxyrental.net that generates 10,000 fresh proxies on a daily basis. I bet you can do such . So it gots me saying the proxies can't be the major cause.

I'm not 100% sure what is this proxyrental, but if this is DSL rental service then yeah they cost really high. Most of members can not afford that, especially those who want to fraud something. And if things come to google then there is hundreds of other flags that can determine click is not genuine. :) I'm actually not sure what was your question :D But trust me if you have quality IP's then you can fake anything.

I've been trying a new free traffic source and its doing better than great! This isn't my first time trying this traffic source 2 weeks before I made $1,800 from it. This time I improved everything I could and earnings skyrocketed.

Maxbounty:

AJeQuEr.png
would like to share a small tip for fresher ? it would be great :)

I'm not 100% sure what is this proxyrental, but if this is DSL rental service then yeah they cost really high. Most of members can not afford that, especially those who want to fraud something. And if things come to google then there is hundreds of other flags that can determine click is not genuine. :) I'm actually not sure what was your question :D But trust me if you have quality IP's then you can fake anything.
are you sure he using bots? how can u say that? faking needs

IP(most important) + different OS + different MAC + different UA + GEO location + Geo timing + headers + refferals + much more things :) !!
I hope networks are not too stupid :)

Congrats man, well done! This is inspiring indeed...

Would also appreciate a hint. Lots of traffic from a free traffic source BUT without it being blackhat (= spam etc.) is pretty rare. Did you use any kind of bots or automating tools? Probably impossible to hit these numbers with just manual work.

banners
Back