The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Chris Porter

I wanted to share this with everyone to show that it can be done! This is my commission for the month of October so far. A little over 6k in 11 days!

I would like to share what I do in order to generate this amount of money.

Once you do this you can live the dream and kick your feet up and relax, instead of pulling your hair out everyday trying to accomplish everything by yourself.

There are ways you achieve this very easy with just a little time and effort.

You must find a good offer in which everyone would be able to easily sell or generate sign ups for.

You then generate a landing page for each one of your employees. Each one looking alike. You can use a free wix site, and forward/masking it with with a cheap GoDaddy link. (Use cjc149s1 to get a .com for $0.99!)

If you use MaxBounty Affiliate Network, then you will be able to create custom links for each affiliate on their own landing page. There is a sub affiliate id input under each offer. If you click help it will explain how to use it very well. s1=name & s2= amount you want to pay your affiliate.

Once you have a team in place then you will be able to change offers at any time and track all of your "workers".

Hope this helps everyone! Let me know you're thoughts and if you have any questions.

Just remember... everything takes time.. If you can make $5 you can make $50,000!

6K.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I've said this before in a different thread but I still think that makes it all the more impressive. :) And profitable.

Thanks, and the reason why I do not do paid traffic for this offer I run is because it has a low payout. So once you pay to get the traffic and all that then you are not left with a good amount of profit.

You will not share your free traffic source? :) Social media - thats too general. Do u spam FB groups/pages? Something like that?

nice earnings bro, wish you to make 50k$ and nice words "Just remember... everything takes time.. If you can make $5 you can make $50,000!"
i put this on my vision board :D

First I want to say congrats for the amount that you have earned. To me it is reward to you for the commitment on this journey. I am sure also that you are learning a lot on the way. Kindly be able to apply the things you learn and correct past mistakes to even earn more and huge money.

MI
Back