The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

$5000 to invest

To be honest.
Cloaking will not get you banned as long as you're not using those plugins and platforms that just does redirects.

Yeah, sure, tell that to every black hat marketer out there and get laughed at. I know plenty of them, many are my close friends. They all get accounts banned. This is why they are constantly farming accounts. All cloakers leak, everyone of them, and when they do, the account gets flagged and banned. You are not helping a Newbie to establish a long term business by recommending cloaking. Some want to learn about black hat after they have established a clean business, but why bother once a person has established a successful clean business.

As much as 40% of our industry is fraught with fraud (and cloaking is fraud), and it drives up the cost of our marketing exponentially. The cost of our ads is not just from competitors driving the price up, it is also the expense of combating fraud that drives up the cost of our doing business.

I earn fine without violating any TOS in my campaigns, and so do most all of the marketers with well established businesses in this industry. Building a businesses on fraud, one would never be able to sell the business and one would never be able to get investors.

banners
Back