The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

$50 daily with push

mmosharov

Hi everyone!

So I decided to go a bit more public and start my online journey =) I hope it'll help me to stay more focused and organized. Also it will be great to get some feedback from AM ninjas =)

i've been in AM for about 8 months, so I have no technical troubles like setting up tracker, CDN or VPS, but still got not much success. Made couple of quite profitable campaigns, but rather "discovered" than "build".
And I think there are 2 main reasons for it:
1. I always tend to set small bid. But the reality is even slight decrease of bid can significant decrease traffic quality
2. I stop tests too early =) I think it's common mistake for newbies
So I am going to avoid this mistakes and try further

My goal is $50 daily.

I am going to work with PropellerAds (pop and push traffic) and Mobidea sweepstakes offers (by the way, I got awesome AM there =) ).

I have already collect some data with one of offer on push (other tested offers did not convert), so i'll start with it.

upload_2019-4-18_0-31-42.png

I love journeys!! I'll be following you on this one, creating a journey keeps you focused, enables you to check back on any updates you made and in the end - look back and feel proud of where you are then and how you started!

Good choice on using Propeller, fast approval times, good support and good quality traffic. That's a pretty decent start with push. One thing that is good about push is that you can judge winning/losing campaigns faster than other sources like Native.

Wish you luck! Keep us updated :D

@NeverGiveUp thank you! Sure I will keep updated =)

Why? Does native have less volume?

Push has 0 bots, so it's all real visitors. Push can be profitable with lower payouts than Native (in my opinion) and because of having real visitors you can quickly see if offers convert or not. Also same goes for angles/landers - faster to see clearly if they work or not :) Also takes less budget to figure out if a campaign is worth pursuing or not.

Push has 0 bots, so it's all real visitors. Push can be profitable with lower payouts than Native (in my opinion) and because of having real visitors you can quickly see if offers convert or not. Also same goes for angles/landers - faster to see clearly if they work or not :) Also takes less budget to figure out if a campaign is worth pursuing or not.
Got it, thank you =)

Interested to see what will start working for you faster, pops or push. Good luck :)
I think push will. I have more expierence with it and everyone says it converts better (for me the same).
But I think to have an extra type of traffic is great, because:
  1. if offer works on one, you can then try to scale it on another
  2. if offer does not work on one, maybe it will on another
So having 2 types of traffic is not too many to handle with, but it increases chances to succeed

Hmm yeah, I'm meaning bots where they blow your budgets like when running Native, publishers who deliberately spam click etc. Of course there are crawlers, but I was meaning otherwise - should of been more clear.

A little off topic: But has you been able to white list IP CIDRs 1.2.0.0/22 <CIDR range
Code:
Network:   1.2.0.0/22
HostMin:   1.2.0.1
HostMax:   1.2.3.254
Broadcast: 1.2.3.255
Hosts/Net: 1022
Would you only get billed for clicks that matched those ranges? What would be the limit of lines allowed (entries)?
I can deduce 'probable (80%+) legit IPs of users (ISP&Carrier networks) Eliminate most bots at the source IP

Good point, heard a lot about those. Because he is using propeller, their quality is good so I didn't mention it :)
I have done not so much test, but in my expeirence megapush works not worse than propeller, so even if there are more bots, i don't think the difference is so big =)

Happy to see you sharing your experience @mmosharov!

I’m sure you’ll reach that goal. Good luck! :cool:
Thank you! =)

Today I tested a bid influence on campaign and was surpeised a bit
My initial bid was $0.06 (around recommended), I cloned campaign and set bid $0.03. I run on CPC model
Here are stats. Note how new (lower) bid got 2x higher push CTR, lower CR and a bit higher ROI.
I didn't expect that =)

Propeller:
upload_2019-4-18_23-20-43.png

Tracker:
upload_2019-4-18_23-20-52.png

Why is that?
I think I will run this test 1 more day to see what will happen

Today I continued testing bids. And result were more different than yesterday

Propeller:
upload_2019-4-20_1-13-43.png

Tracker:
upload_2019-4-20_1-13-51.png

As you see, first camp (with high bid) got 0 conversions, which is strange, but second (with low bid) had even positive ROI!
But again, second camp got higher push CTR, and I was curious about it.
I started to dig data and expanded stats to zones level. Aaaaand almost everything became clear =)

With lower bid I got many different zones, which were not there with high bid. And vice versa.
In particular, with lower bid one good zone became avaliable, and it has 2,75% CTR (while average is 0.25% as you see above), thats why camp with lower bid have 2x higher push CTR than camp with higher bid
upload_2019-4-20_1-15-49.png

But as we know AM is not about CTR, it's about profit. So, what's about profit?

(Because I'm testing bid influence on ROI and conversions, and first camp got 0 conversions today, I compared camps for whole date range they run)

In profit we see, that the most massive (by clicks) zone gives -45,1% ROI on first camp and 26.9% ROI on second. CR is similar, so here CPC difference played role, because it cuts spend.

upload_2019-4-20_1-18-16.png

Also in second camp there is that high-CTR zone performing well

upload_2019-4-20_1-19-43.png

And there is nothing interesting about other zones.

I will run traffic on lower bid.

Today conclusion: one needs to test lower bids not only to decrease unnecessary spend, but also maybe to find new well performing zones.

Further plan: I ripped some new landers, so I'm gonna set them up and split test.

Today I continued testing bids. And result were more different than yesterday

Propeller:
View attachment 14330
Tracker:
View attachment 14331

As you see, first camp (with high bid) got 0 conversions, which is strange, but second (with low bid) had even positive ROI!
But again, second camp got higher push CTR, and I was curious about it.
I started to dig data and expanded stats to zones level. Aaaaand almost everything became clear =)

With lower bid I got many different zones, which were not there with high bid. And vice versa.
In particular, with lower bid one good zone became avaliable, and it has 2,75% CTR (while average is 0.25% as you see above), thats why camp with lower bid have 2x higher push CTR than camp with higher bid
View attachment 14333

But as we know AM is not about CTR, it's about profit. So, what's about profit?

(Because I'm testing bid influence on ROI and conversions, and first camp got 0 conversions today, I compared camps for whole date range they run)

In profit we see, that the most massive (by clicks) zone gives -45,1% ROI on first camp and 26.9% ROI on second. CR is similar, so here CPC difference played role, because it cuts spend.

View attachment 14335

Also in second camp there is that high-CTR zone performing well

View attachment 14336

And there is nothing interesting about other zones.

I will run traffic on lower bid.

Today conclusion: one needs to test lower bids not only to decrease unnecessary spend, but also maybe to find new well performing zones.

Further plan: I ripped some new landers, so I'm gonna set them up and split test.

Looking like a great start already, keep it up! :)

How are you monitoring the INDIVIDUAL traffic?
@Graybeard what do you mean by "INDIVIDUAL" traffic?

Is it possible that the traffic is segmented differently and some has less *blindness* towards this offer (offer saturation)?
Yeah, it's zones, in another words it's different sites, on which people subscribe on push. So, each zone may have different audience, and it reacts to offers differently.
The most strange thing here is why my camp did not recieve traffic from such a good zone with higher bid, but recieved with lower

Is there some explanation you see?
But i think it's just some internal PropellerAds mechanics. Like, with higher bid Propeller puts me in auctions for more "expensive" zones, leaving cheaper zones for other advertisers with lower bid. Something like that, but I cann't describe more detailed.

That is unexpected ...
Definitely =)

How are you monitoring the INDIVIDUAL traffic?
Is there some explanation you see?
Is it possible that the traffic is segmented differently and some has less *blindness* towards this offer (offer saturation)?
That is unexpected ...

Continue your journey and do not stop there after few failures. Maybe try some other networks as well like RichPush or so ? They advertised themself pretty well. You really need a lot of traffic though to make some revenue with that small payouts and that probably will mean bigger bids for top traffic.

MI
Back