The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

4 Ways To Convert More Prospect Into Buyers

mrb205

affiliate
Here's Is What I Am Going To Do...

1.Create a Squeeze Page First using (CustomSplashPages.Com) should do the trick here)

2. Create a Free Report and convert it into a PDF file..

"4 Ways To Get Convert More Prospects into Buyers with Your Affiliate Business" something to that affect..

Re-write some free PLR content... should take me about 30 min-1 Hour..

I will use PDFONLINE.COM to convert the Word doc to a PDF file.. user friendly... Free...

3. Build My List with prospects and send them my PDF...

4.I will use List Builders...Solo Ads?Articles...etc to build my list

Every prospect that optins, 3 days later I pitch my primary Program Business to them...

I should convert more prospects this way... as opposed just sending them to my affiliates' Landing Page...

These are prospects that will now Know Me.. Like Be..and Trust Me..

why? because I will be sending them something of VALUE for FREE to help them in their business..

I will keep you guys posted..I will measure the results..

Keep your fingers crossed..:)

That looks like a good strategy to build a list. My strategy of list building is as follows:

1. I create a compelling squeeze page, sometimes with a video to increase sign up rates.

2. I create an article for Ezinearticles (about 400 words long).

3. I backlink the article to get it to number one for its keyword in Google and other SEs.

4. I create a youtube video which I know can reach #1 in Google (blended search).

5. I backlink the video to get it to the first position.

6. I run PPC paying only a few cents for a click to get traffic to the squeeze page.

7. Profit

Please note that PPC to email marketing may not be profitable at the beginning, but once you get it rolling it can perform amazingly well in terms of ROI.

Great info for beginners!

Just came across this thread. I found some of the tips really useful. Thanks everyone.

Here is one get a keyword tool that will get you to the top of google. The free tools never seldom work. Get one that will find keywords no one is using. This is the fastest way to convert site traffic. It also works get for PPC.

banners
Back