The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

33 and Counting Lesser Known Social Media Sites

I like Imgur

Anyone who posts photos on AFix already knows that one, a lot of us use it to get size as images in our posts. However, I never think of it as a social platform. You're right in pointing out that it is, though. If I remember correctly, someone on the forums did a T-shirt campaign using Imgur.

thanks for the list, I had never heard about 2/3 of them

It's good to diversify sometimes. You might get a pleasant surprise by finding a platform that gives you a good return that you weren't expecting. :)

Naturally, the more platforms you're on, the more work it is but could pay off handsomely if done right.

Great list you have shared. I have heard of a few of them but am not a member of them. Will be checking them out.

Great list you have shared. I have heard of a few of them but am not a member of them. Will be checking them out.

If you find one that works for you, we'd love to see you do a follow along journey or case study. Everybody loves those and people will help you. ;)

Added another one! Ello has many categories - gaming, dating, etc. and you can add content and a link with your image.

banners
Back