The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

3 Years An Affiliate, Sometimes A Speaker

manu_adefy

Hi Affiliate Fix community,

I’m not new to affiliate marketing, and not that new to this forum but I’ve only been an occasional lurker in the past 3 years (even before making an account) since I first got in the industry.

I’ve started with mobile display, then went to pops (mobile and desktop), then Facebook - the white hat kind. I’ve also been a speaker and MC at Affiliate World Asia 2016 and 2017.

Looking forward to making myself more familiar with this huge community!

Cheers,
Manu.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Manu!

not that new to this forum but I’ve only been an occasional lurker in the past 3 years (even before making an account) since I first got in the industry.

Well, we're glad you came out of the shadows and into the forums. :D

Sounds like you have some wonderful experience. I'm sure that your posts will be very interesting, look forward to reading your perspective on things.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Manu!

Thanks! Gotta be honest, takes a bit of time to get familiar with the areas I can be most active in... I'm sure I'll get the hang of it in a few days of constant activity :)

I’m not new to affiliate marketing, and not that new to this forum but I’ve only been an occasional lurker in the past 3 years (even before making an account) since I first got in the industry.

I’ve started with mobile display, then went to pops (mobile and desktop), then Facebook - the white hat kind. I’ve also been a speaker and MC at Affiliate World Asia 2016 and 2017.

Cheers,
Manu.

Hello @manu_adefy :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Cheers,
Manu.
Hi @manu_adefy,
Glad to see in this community to make addition with your experience.
Looking forward to see your threads.

MI
Back