The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

3 Tips For Affiliate Marketing With Instagram

Stevens

affiliate
Over the past few months there has been a ton of hype about using Instagram for affiliate marketing so here are my top three tips to help you get the best results possible.

Tip #1 Post links to your landing pages and websites within your stories. Now before you get all like, but I need to have like 10,000 followers to be able do that. Let me give you a strategy to help get you there ASAP. The strategy I prefer for getting 10,000 followers takes a little longer than follow/unfollow, but it gets high quality active followers, and that’s Gary Vee’s $1.80 strategy. Basically with this strategy you search up 10 hashtags in your niche and and leave your 2 cents, AKA a comment on the top 9 posts for each hashtag. I highly recommend doing this over the follow, unfollow method because you can really build a strong connection which of course is great for sales, but if you’re a little more impatient feel free to do the follow, unfollow method with an app like captivate to speed up the process.

Tip#2 is to go sign up for elink,io right now. It’s a free tool that lets you post multiple links on your instagram bio which is super helpful to increase profits for us affiliate marketers. You can share links to multiple different landing pages and offers which is great for split testing, while you simultaneously share links to your other social media, and even your website. So now you don’t have to choose between a link to your landing or a link to your youtube channel, you can have both…. And no i’m not sponsored by them.

Tip #3 is to consistently post valuable content to your followers. Now valuable content will be different in each niche, but a good rule of thumb is to post inspiring, helpful, informative or motivational pictures and videos at least once a day. If you’re struggling to come with ideas on what to post just go look at what other influencers in your niche are posting, and post similar content. Of course you’ll want to make it unique, but looking at other accounts is a good way to figure out what type of posts the people in your niche respond to the most. An important thing for to mention here is to avoid making your account a pitch fest. Of course your goal is to get people to click the links in your bio, but if you make every other post about an offer or a link all your going to do is piss people off, and ultimately lose followers. I’ve found that one promotional post per week is the sweet spot to not piss off your followers, but make sure they know you have an offer out there.

Nice and useful tips for Instagram marketing as Instagram is one of the most amazing social media. So these great tips are really wonderful.

Search the good hashtag about your niche, choose an hashtag and repost a viral videos or post about the hashtag!
Insert your link in description!
Advanced tips: Create a opt-in page and email list, send the people from instagram to your opt-in and get leads!
Email marketing is the best method to make money with affiliate marketing!

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back