The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

24 year old living my parents from Latvia hoping to succed at IM

mafiso

affiliate
Hey. i have been doing Adult Affiliate marketing for over a year now and was making 600-700$ a month from social media traffick. I quit my job couple months ago from store which was barely paying anything and decided to go fulltime CPA i don't know if it was best decision to do :D. I discovered like month ago this forum and looked alot of inspiration and actually start seeing what i actually like in IM process itself and that it can be fun and enjoyable and i don't have to focus on money only. I am starting to get into PPC since it looks what i actually wanna do and just grow myself as person not just worry about how much money i will make in the process. I i have only highschool education so IM is basically all i have at this moment. Either succed or work a low paying job :D. Ofcourse i am doing something on side and looking other options out there. I really have to make this thing work.
Anyway that is all.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @mafiso !

Sounds like you've made a good start, learning the adult market. Are you wanting to stick to that vertical, or are you thinking of trying others, too?

If you're looking at PPC, you'll want to pop in and check out the PPC forum.

I know that you've been working in this industry for a while but I'll post these recommended threads for newbies, that may prove helpful:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Between those and the link that @tyoussef posted for you, I think you'll find that you're able to increase your income. At all times, we're here to help you achieve your goal, however we can.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

MI
Back