The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

23% of sites not updated since created

temi

affiliate
Netflare, a Cambridge based Internet design and marketing company released the result of a survey it conducted at the end of 2007, covering nineteen small business sectors. The survey revealed that most small businesses do not take care of their website and are failing to explore the huge potential ecommerce presents, here are some of the stats in their finding:

• 23% of websites contain inaccurate or obsolete contents.
  • 92% of sites do not have eCommerce element to their site
  • 25% has not tracking facility to track online sales.
  • 38% do not have a site update budget.
  • 23% of sites were not update since site was launched.

Great Survey this means that today also it will be accurately some percent up or down as you said that the survey was conducted in the end of 2007. So, means so many opportunities of sales and money making are been lost by these website owners.

That`s amazing. I can`t understand why someone would go to the trouble of either creating a site for themselves, or having one built for them.

If professionally done they don`t always come cheap, so why not update it as often as necessary?

I often think that once it`s built some Internet users just assume that the world will see it, and they can get on and forget about their site. As we all know though, that doesn`t happen, even the best of sites need some work putting in to them, and normally it`s a work in progress.

As much as the 23% is a surprise, this one is even more of one-

92% of sites do not have eCommerce element to their site

I juts like to take only one point - 92% of sites do not have eCommerce element to their site- that's mean 8% site have eCommerce elements , in 8% - 75% site using tacking code. i think it is really good.

MI
Back