The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

2013 affiliate marketing

cooperj263

Hi, my name is Josh. First I just want to say that cpafix is the best place for affiliate marketing discussions. I am new to affiliate marketing I have a question for everyone here. In today's economy can one break into the marketing game and make great money ? I am not looking for what I want to hear I am looking for honest answer's.

Thank You,
Joshua Cooper

In today's economy can one break into the marketing game and make great money ?
How much money you will earn depends on your own commitment.
But it is definitely clear, that the today´s financial crises will strengthen all the Internet Marketing sectors, because online products are always cheaper than the same products from the "offline economy". This is because all the intermediate trade prizes for products can be omitted for online and digital products.
So it´s always good to learn and to begin an online business :)

You can no doubt make it big in the current climate, it doesn't matter what's going on out there in the big bad world, people will always have a need to generate business and that's what we're here to do.

Just look at the amount of offers available on the networks! No questions, there will always be opportunities to make money online.

I am trying to optimize my blog for Affiliate Marketing but very little idea how to do it in 2013 because old strategies of 2010 are obsolete now. Any tips to do it safely in 2013 without getting effected by Google Penguin and Google Panda. Please serious advices only

Yeah, only manual, quality first tier links. For second/ third tier you can use some automation. That and forget about article marketing (submiting articles to article directories). Guest posting is what replaced that.

Hi Josh,

Firstly welcome to CPAFIX ,Regarding marketing gaming is not difficult you need to study the market before you enter into any field I recently promoted couple of offers in game and I earned good and hope to do the same in the coming months.

Let's have a chat to share our knowledge...

Wish you all the luck

banners
Back